Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian Source....

foouge

Registered
Hello,

Firt off....Great site and info!! thanks for all the advice. I have used mission a few times (from the info on this site) and had great results/service....now that they are shutdown, is there any other Canadian approved source or sources?

Looking for a good Canadain site that has forza? Any help would be appreciated.

What's up man... do you have Wickr messanger? I can definitely help you you, just not sure if I'm allowed to offer as much on here.

Cheers. My name is 'careypriceswife' of course without the ' '

What's up man... do you have Wickr messanger? I can definitely help you you, just not sure if I'm allowed to offer as much on here.

Cheers. My name is 'careypriceswife' of course without the ' '

To All Members:
This Guy isn't an Approved Source.
And we just had a Member that was Ripped-off by some guy on Wickr.......................... JP

To All Members:
This Guy isn't an Approved Source.
And we just had a Member that was Ripped-off by some guy on Wickr.......................... JP

Hey man. All fair points & true, but please don't make me sound like a scammer. I've already mentioned in another thread to you that I was offering product samples to try to become a source... was not trying to sell anything, but still try to keep any chat encrypted if it were to be an address etc.

Hey man. All fair points & true, but please don't make me sound like a scammer. I've already mentioned in another thread to you that I was offering product samples to try to become a source... was not trying to sell anything, but still try to keep any chat encrypted if it were to be an address etc.

Seriously I don't know you, only what you Post.
And you are asking people to contact on Wickr.

We just had a Member get Ripped-Off by another Member on Wickr for $1,000........................... JP
P.S.
Here's the Thread from 3 Days ago !

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/scammed!-55456.html?highlight=scammed

Back
Top Bottom