Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine and ephedrine

rkfy

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hi,
I am going into the cutting phase soon and was looking to buy cardarine and ephedrine from domestic supplies, but it seems they do not sell them.
Can you guys plz suggest any trusted source that ship internationally I can buy them from ?
And if there is any other substance you can suggest that may help my cutting journey I would appreciate it.

Hi,
I am going into the cutting phase soon and was looking to buy cardarine and ephedrine from domestic supplies, but it seems they do not sell them.
Can you guys plz suggest any trusted source that ship internationally I can buy them from ?
And if there is any other substance you can suggest that may help my cutting journey I would appreciate it.
@rkfy going to be answering your other thread

but why do you need ephedrine?
you should just use cardazol is has it in it

cardazol here https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cardazol
and umbrella labs has cardarine gw
all domestic

can you please tell us why you stopped updating your log?
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/rkfy-first-cycle-log.95754/

ephedrine isn't a good way to lose weight man. its not healthy option anyway

I would not use ephedrine, not worth it and not necessary whatsoever... email Umbrella Labs customer service... [email protected] and they can help with an international order

i would go with gw501516 and sr9009 as opposed to using ephedrine

I would not use ephedrine, not worth it and not necessary whatsoever... email Umbrella Labs customer service... [email protected] and they can help with an international order

i would go with gw501516 and sr9009 as opposed to using ephedrine
So cardarine is a good option ? I heard that it is more for endurance rather the fat loss, and its effect on fat loss is minimal.
So these 2 will be the best option ?

ephedrine you might not find from a source you might want to get it from the pharmacy

I found a local dealer selling cardarine by bentex pharma, anyone know if this brand is trustable or risky ?

So cardarine is a good option ? I heard that it is more for endurance rather the fat loss, and its effect on fat loss is minimal.
So these 2 will be the best option ?
you clearly heard wrong and yes, those two are definitely the best options.. there are even stronger peptide options... tesofensine, semaglutide, tirzapetide and tesamorelin are the strongest you can go with... you wouldnt want to run all four but gw, sr and tesofensine for example would be a mean stack for weight loss

Back
Top Bottom