Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Chiseled Jaw

jricks311

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Looking for tips and tricks for a chiseled jawline but not look too skinny and lose muscle and use carbs not to store fat but energy only but keep decent amount of size . I’m running test right now what can I add sarm or oral wise or maybe another inj for a more cut summer look I’m probably going to use GW with cardio I’m 202lb right now and take it about 3000 calories a day . Just need insight on supplements and PED that I could possibly use to help me achieve it faster ? Anavar, winny?

Looking for tips and tricks for a chiseled jawline but not look too skinny and lose muscle and use carbs not to store fat but energy only but keep decent amount of size . I’m running test right now what can I add sarm or oral wise or maybe another inj for a more cut summer look I’m probably going to use GW with cardio I’m 202lb right now and take it about 3000 calories a day . Just need insight on supplements and PED that I could possibly use to help me achieve it faster ? Anavar, winny?

That's so odd,PEDs for a chiseled jaw line,don't work that way bro.jaw line is genetic,gh will grow facial bone,but not in a way you can define what grows and where.

A bit this and that so I'll pick one.

Diet. As many other reps say post a log which includes ALL the diet info you can and some pics and let us tweak the food.

abusing HGH at a young age can change your jaw but that is about it lol

steroids do a lot of things, but man it would be cool if they could be like our magic wands. i would love to get another 2-3 inches of height using steroids or hgh too. sign me up for that

you are talking about something that would require surgery or perhaps some injectable fillers.. botox, for example, can help... you would be looking at restalyne or juvederm for that... the good thing about those fillers as opposed to botox is that can last a year or more where botox will not only not have the same effect as they do but also only lasts about 3 months.. restalyne and juvederm certainly work, but they do cost a good amount depending upon the esthetician you see and their pricing... i have used them both and they definitely work... the injections dont necessarily hurt but they are a bit awkward with those two because the needle goes into your face and they have to move it around.. its just a strange feeling but you can certainly handle it... steroids or other peds are not going to give you a chiseled jaw though...

If you want a chiseled jaw with steroids start by getting leaner, cardarine anavar winstrol n2guard, but you're on TRT right?

why did you stop updating your TRT LOG?
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/log-test-blend-cycle-220mg-87116.html

1 update and you bounced on us? kind of rude bro. We all supporting you and you just stopped updating the community that loves you and wants to help you get your goals.

i have no idea on this one

I actually checked your log like 10 times and got upset no updates unsubbed

What’s good man not being rude I hopped on Trt and deca and having a moon face like hell from it . So I added a ai see if that’ll help . And yeah I need to get better at that love y’all’s insight on things I can’t make my mind up half the time what I wanna look like big or small . Very indecisive at times .

What’s good man not being rude I hopped on Trt and deca and having a moon face like hell from it . So I added a ai see if that’ll help . And yeah I need to get better at that love y’all’s insight on things I can’t make my mind up half the time what I wanna look like big or small . Very indecisive at times .

Yes an AI will help. But what do you actually mean by 'I hopped on TRT'? Actual TRT is for life not something you 'hop on'. And missing info like this means is that much harder to help you.

Back
Top Bottom