Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol - Cycle Experience?

SmallFryDevil

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Guys,

I'm going to try Clen for the first time. Picked up two packs of Pharmaqo Clen from D-S. Guys at the gym are saying all I need is 20mcg a day consistent and i'll see fat loss with minor side effects and to never go above 40 mcg. I'm seeing cycles online going way over 100mcg daily on various websites.

Anyone here have experience with 20-40 mcg of Clen at 10 weeks?

I want to stay low dose to minimize sides.

Will be running this along with TRT of Test at 200test cyp a week.

As always, thanks!

Guys,

I'm going to try Clen for the first time. Picked up two packs of Pharmaqo Clen from D-S. Guys at the gym are saying all I need is 20mcg a day consistent and i'll see fat loss with minor side effects and to never go above 40 mcg. I'm seeing cycles online going way over 100mcg daily on various websites.

As always, thanks!

the dosage is subjective, start from 20 and try to increase every 5 days and you will find your tolerance to this substance.
generally up to 100 is well tolerated, going beyond is only for strong hearts.

10 weeks?
can you clarify? want to do 10 weeks straight with clen?

Guys,

As always, thanks!

That shit is poison afaik. I tried it once and it made my heart do funky things.

Guys,

As always, thanks!

I dont like using clenbuterol but 20mcg is the maximum I would suggest if you stack with 7caps n2guard.

Are you planning to put up a LOG? your last one dropped off and nothing on it, why do you even need clen? whats your diet training like?

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...fry-s-test-cyp-deca-mast-cycle-log-88977.html

I checked the thread eddie put up like he started the log and killed it and now we need to guess if he has to use clen or not
bro how we going to do that?

Guys,

As always, thanks!

bro do 20 and do log. be the guinea pig

Guys,

As always, thanks!

never heard of someone running that dose. i know the pro's go 100+

Guys,

As always, thanks!

You need to drop in and stay - Phill literally just finished a run on Clen

DNP is almost certainly never a better option for anything.

Clen, with all of its problems, is at least a human prescribed drug in many places.

My reasoning is because it is so effective you don’t need to run it very long. Of course the profuse sweating can be a little bothersome if your around coworkers.

My reasoning is because it is so effective you don’t need to run it very long. Of course the profuse sweating can be a little bothersome if your around coworkers.

My problem with DNP is that the lethal dose is way too close to the common dosage for fat loss. That seems like a bad risk/reward ratio.

I was never aware of that. When I took it my temp was about 101 the entire time.

Yeah. It’s hard to know exactly what the lethal dose is because we can’t run tests and kill people for science, but people have died as low as 3.5 mg/kg, and it’s quite often fatal above 10 mg/kg. The usage dose is like 4-8 mg/kg, or it was when I was younger.

Obviously, everybody has a different risk tolerance, but for me it was always too sketch.

Back
Top Bottom