Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Prep

narmonTD

Registered
I was wondering if you could give me your honest opinion on my cycle for my upcoming show?

I am 21years old, I started to use steroids at the age of 18 because of an injury I made playing sports(Doctors gave it to me)

So my "first" Cycle was 500mg TestE(EW) and 2IU of HGH(Norditropin)(ED) for about 6 or 7 months, I did not really workout alot at the gym, It was given for Recovery purposes, but I noticed that my muscles got some size benefits from it, especially around my shoulder area

My first not medical given cycle was right before I turned 20, I ran 750MGS of TestE 500MGS of TrenE(EW)for 15weeks adding 40MG of Winstrol for the last 8weeks.

I have also run a Cycle of 750MGS Sust and 400MGS of TrenA EW for 10Weeks

Now I have decided that I will try to compete in a Classic Bodybuilding show, it is scheduled 24weeks away this Saturday

I am planning to start about 20Weeks out doing this cycle:
1-20: 1mg Arimidex ED
1-12: 500MG TestE EW
1-18: 750MG EQ EW
1-5: 40MG Dbol ED
10-15: 40MG Tbol
12-17: 400MG Test Prop EW
12-20: 500MG Tren A EW
12-20: 800MG Masteron EW
12-20: 50MG Injectable Winstrol ED
12-16: 20MG Nolvadex ED 16-20: 40MG ED
16-20 20MG Halotestin ED

Is this a reasonable cycle? My doctor said he could not give any advice on this subject simply because he did not have the knowledge regarding drugs in bodybuilding. Or should I go with something like a Masteron/Winstrol/Primobolan/Tbol.

I want to come to the show as lean and dry as possible(freaky looking) I do know that Diet and Cardio will decide my condition, but I am looking for the right "Supplements" to help me getting the edge needed!

My PCT will be
1-6: HCG 1000IU ED
2-10 Clomid protocol 150mgx2 100mgx2 50mgx2 25mgx2
And I will stay on the Nolvadex from the cycle, just taper down about 4/5 weeks into PCT

Stats:
Height 6´7
Weight: 263 Punds
BF%: 16%

welcome to the evo family brother....some issues here...bro you got 500mgs of test/week + HGH at 18 years old for recovery from a doctor? im sorry brother, i smell some BS here....you sure you didnt self medicate?

Yea wtf what doc gives that to an 18 year old? Whoever it is i need to pay him a visit lol. Anyway, this cycle is too much. 20 weeks for your first competition??? Keep it simple. Maybe 10-12 weeks of Test, Primo, Tren and finishing the last 2-4 weeks with an oral. Youre running over 2 grams of hormones the last 8-9 weeks of the contest. Youre doing classic physique remember? Its based on aesthetics more than mass. I know that youre obviously a big at 6'7" 263lbs but you dont need as much as you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was that or a wheelchair, your call if you want to belive it or not

Oh well thats still odd ive never heard of them treating ppl with those dosages even though im sure it would work. Its good that you fully recovered. Anyway, this cycle is still overkill but then again idk how developed you are. You have any progress pics or anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mostly excellent from the looks of it thank the lord someones not running test into a show. Only thing I would say is dont run the tren 3-4 weeks out, its still has androgenic properties especially visible at low bodyfat. You should be fine running in on winny and mastron with some halo thrown in at the end, although from a live point of view I dont know if 4 weeks of halo would be advisable depends how much you can take. Primo would be the best because it has zero androgenic activity and would give you the gnarly hard look on the HUGE assumption it was real so i wouldnt really waste money on it especially if someone has put something in it that potentially is androgenic as a replacement.

As for the dry, hard, full look. You need to be running in on v.low androgenic compounds using either letrozole or cytadren for the last couple weeks (organic foods also help believe it or not), going against common practice these days you really need to be going full on depletion in terms of going zero carbs whilst loading sodium in order to swing the homeostasis pendulum as far the opposite way as possible. Then depending on your weight and experience start loading carbs whilst depleting sodium completely and trying to get potassium into your diet (I wouldnt suggest loading medical grade potassium unless you've got someone with ample experience working with you), This then swings the pendulum the other way in order to have full muscles from glycogen stores with your body reacting to the deprivation mechanism, full muscles from intracellular water from the potassium and low subQ water from the depletion of sodium.

I was wondering if you could give me your honest opinion on my cycle for my upcoming show?

I am 21years old, I started to use steroids at the age of 18 because of an injury I made playing sports(Doctors gave it to me)

So my "first" Cycle was 500mg TestE(EW) and 2IU of HGH(Norditropin)(ED) for about 6 or 7 months, I did not really workout alot at the gym, It was given for Recovery purposes, but I noticed that my muscles got some size benefits from it, especially around my shoulder area

My first not medical given cycle was right before I turned 20, I ran 750MGS of TestE 500MGS of TrenE(EW)for 15weeks adding 40MG of Winstrol for the last 8weeks.

I have also run a Cycle of 750MGS Sust and 400MGS of TrenA EW for 10Weeks

Now I have decided that I will try to compete in a Classic Bodybuilding show, it is scheduled 24weeks away this Saturday

I am planning to start about 20Weeks out doing this cycle:
1-20: 1mg Arimidex ED
1-12: 500MG TestE EW
1-18: 750MG EQ EW
1-5: 40MG Dbol ED
10-15: 40MG Tbol
12-17: 400MG Test Prop EW
12-20: 500MG Tren A EW
12-20: 800MG Masteron EW
12-20: 50MG Injectable Winstrol ED
12-16: 20MG Nolvadex ED 16-20: 40MG ED
16-20 20MG Halotestin ED

Is this a reasonable cycle? My doctor said he could not give any advice on this subject simply because he did not have the knowledge regarding drugs in bodybuilding. Or should I go with something like a Masteron/Winstrol/Primobolan/Tbol.

I want to come to the show as lean and dry as possible(freaky looking) I do know that Diet and Cardio will decide my condition, but I am looking for the right "Supplements" to help me getting the edge needed!

My PCT will be
1-6: HCG 1000IU ED
2-10 Clomid protocol 150mgx2 100mgx2 50mgx2 25mgx2
And I will stay on the Nolvadex from the cycle, just taper down about 4/5 weeks into PCT

Stats:
Height 6´7
Weight: 263 Punds
BF%: 16%

This is one hefty cycle you are planning here!

Anyhow, I will not spend time telling you that it is too much - it has already been told here, so I will limit myself to improving your cycle.

1. Better use Aromasin at 10 mgs ED. Unlike Arimidex, there will be no estrogen rebounds, which is very important.
2. Never use Nolvadex in the same stack with a nandrolone, such as Trenbolone. Therefore - kick it out of the cycle.
3. Drop the halo, and better add some Cardarine GW-501516 (12.5 mgs ED) - it will add hardness, improve recovery, and will combat most of trenbolone's side effects.
4. There are a lot of liver toxic steroids in your cycle. A good liver support is a must in such a cycle. Use N2Guard for this purpose - 7 caps ED.
5. For PCT, don't use HCG, especially at such a high dosage. It is made of pregnant female urine extract, and it has such side effects as gyno and suppression. HCGenerate ES is a much better alternative, as it has the same effects, but it is made of natural ingredients only, and has no side effects.
6. You PCT is very weak, especially for such a super-heavy cycle as this one. Run the perfect PCT protocol for best results.

This cycle is unnecessary on so many levels and it is going to do a lot of long term damage to your health. I DO NOT recommend it at all. At your age, you shouldn't be using steroids at all. Especially not at the dosages you have listed. I can honestly tell you that I have worked with IFBB pros who are using less then 1/2 of that.

More drugs DO NOT equal more results. I am going to lay out a pre-contest cycle for you. Start this 20 weeks out from your show.

weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300mg/week
aromasin 10mg EOD

weeks 11 - 20
testosterone 200mg/week
trenbolone 200mg/week
masteron 200mg/week
winstrol 50mg/day
aromasin 10mg EOD
n2guard 7 capsules/day
cardarine GW 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)

The last week of your show remove the testosterone and increase your aromasin dosage to 10mg ED.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

I promise you that the above cycle will get you absolutely peeled, dry and grainy on stage. The dosages you have listed in your cycle are going to lead to a lot of aromatization and make you look like a bloated and water messy on stage.

if your 16% right now what's the point of the dbol ? other than that its a decent layout but winny and halo are going to be harsh especially with tren

Back
Top Bottom