Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CoQ10 for the bodybuilder.

WorkOut-Mike

Hellos guys I'm asking about Coenzyme Q10 and why I see it in a lot of formulas for bodybuilding supplements. I see it in fat burners and testosterone boosters, what are its benefits to the bodybuilder as it all seems to work for older folks more than anything

Heart health and blood pressure. Its an essential support.

It is pretty essential to life and all as an anti-oxidant and for immune health. A lot of bodybuilders take it cause they think it helps curb damage from steroid use it is in the n2guard product too.

Hellos guys I'm asking about Coenzyme Q10 and why I see it in a lot of formulas for bodybuilding supplements. I see it in fat burners and testosterone boosters, what are its benefits to the bodybuilder as it all seems to work for older folks more than anything

its hepful to the heart in many ways and a great antioxidant

It's great for heart health and a potent antioxidant.

If you are going to supplement with it, use ubiquinol. It is much more bio available then regular coq10

It is a very beneficial supplement for the heart that I have already recommended several times on these boards.

q10 depletes as we get older..mainly for healthy cardio effects. especially within the mitochondria which produces the bodys energy.

Back
Top Bottom