Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy good dbol results geneza pharma

Gasero

If you have ever wanted to run dianabol dbol then geneza pharma is gonna be the source for you!
I'm currently running 30 mg a day solo and it's been 2 weeks on it. I'm very impressed with the amount of strength that I've been putting on. I also am hitting new personal records as well in terms of weight mass. I put on no joke about 8 lb. this stuff is legit!

If you have ever wanted to run dianabol dbol then geneza pharma is gonna be the source for you!
I'm currently running 30 mg a day solo and it's been 2 weeks on it. I'm very impressed with the amount of strength that I've been putting on. I also am hitting new personal records as well in terms of weight mass. I put on no joke about 8 lb. this stuff is legit!

Geneza pharma is the truth, always good gear and good results for the users

Post up pics

Back
Top Bottom