Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine products to choose

Tewqos

Newbie Brother
Had a question about what to look for in a creatine product
I know that it comes in a white powder and you're supposed to mix it in with water
what about the creatines that come in different flavors and also come in different colors. I saw one that had like a red color to it and it tasted like raspberries. is this a good one to try or should I just stick to the plain stuff?

I know that it comes in a white powder and you're supposed to mix it in with water
what about the creatines that come in different flavors and also come in different colors. I saw one that had like a red color to it and it tasted like raspberries. is this a good one to try or should I just stick to the plain stuff?

Stick to the plain

I think capsule creatine is better like ostazol m1mk

with all the additives i see in creatine products you are better off just spending money on food

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

if powders work use them

I only use raw monohydrate with m1mk

with all the additives i see in creatine products you are better off just spending money on food

Easy enough to just buy plain and unflavoured

id just pick one and go

Back
Top Bottom