Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Examestane 25MG in half advice

SmallFryDevil

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Bros,

Been splitting the Pharmacom Exos Examestane Aromasin 25MG in half and noticing i get a lot of chalk when it splits and the (2) halves are uneasy.

Starting my 325 Test/300 Tren E cycle tomorrow.

Instead of taking 12.5 MG every other day - is it possible to take (2) 25 MG tablets twice a week instead?

Thank you!

Bros,

Been splitting the Pharmacom Exos Examestane Aromasin 25MG in half and noticing i get a lot of chalk when it splits and the (2) halves are uneasy.

Instead of taking 12.5 MG every other day - is it possible to take (2) 25 MG tablets twice a week instead?

Thank you!
@SmallFryDevil get a pill cutter, easy to use and no breaking issues

aromasin has a half life issue so better take 12.5mgs eod than 25mgs 2x/week, you'll get drops and spikes in estrogen if you do that

also other guys watching this @SmallFryDevil has his new log up
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/smallfry-testosterone-and-trenbolone-log.96004/

Bros,

Thank you!
you could but I just put broken pieces in container and take close to half as poss

seems like a high dose anyway with that kind of cycle

just take the whole thing it's not going to make a difference if you cut it in half or not

325 milligrams of testosterone you don't need more than Twelve and a half mg a week

Back
Top Bottom