Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Cycle Blast: Testosterone, NPP, DHB, Anadrol, insulin cycle Log

I’m just at the gym and took a few pics, I’ll write a log after my workout but this is some of the weight I lift. Not sure if I can put videos up cause I’m not sure.

Attachments

• IMG_1776.jpeg
    IMG_1776.jpeg
    367.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1777.jpeg
    IMG_1777.jpeg
    261 KB · Views: 20
I’m just at the gym and took a few pics, I’ll write a log after my workout but this is some of the weight I lift. Not sure if I can put videos up cause I’m not sure.
I wish I was your age. lol

Good weight for presses

Equipment looks real solid and new

Can you post up some of your training for this weekend

Hopefully this week and you can get up some meal pictures

lots of good things with your training happening

keep in mind as you get older things can change with your body

Hey guys

Today was legs and the exercises are as followed
1: squats 3 sets 220kg 9 reps
2: Leg extension was 3 sets full load with pause at top and toes pointing upwards
3: lunges deep for 2 sets but a very long path with 20kg dumbbell each hand
4: calf raise 4 sets 15+ reps on heavy ass weight.

I decided today I will be stopping the aromasin, even at 6.25mg eod I just feel it’s stalling progress.

I also have stopped the anadrol as the 5 weeks is up for it but will resume the insulin till week 7

so I have upped cardio now before last meal at nights so every other day I’ll be doing cardio at nights or fasted cardio on non training days.

I don’t wanna do fasted cardio every other day cause I prefer sleep as much as I can and just do cardio later in the evening.

I was thinking of adding 400mg of tren e but still undecided if I should

Hey guys

2: Leg extension was 3 sets full load with pause at top and toes pointing upwards

I decided today I will be stopping the aromasin, even at 6.25mg eod I just feel it’s stalling progress.

I also have stopped the anadrol as the 5 weeks is up for it but will resume the insulin till week 7

so I have upped cardio now before last meal at nights so every other day I’ll be doing cardio at nights or fasted cardio on non training days.

I don’t wanna do fasted cardio every other day cause I prefer sleep as much as I can and just do cardio later in the evening.

Nice work brother

Hey guys

@Snayaz i wouldnt add the trenbolone i think you doing fine now, no need for anadrol IMO
stay strong and up the protein

Back
Top Bottom