Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Cycle Blast: Testosterone, NPP, DHB, Anadrol, insulin cycle Log

Listen to your body man. If you can't eat that much food then don't.
I’ve changed my food around today and I actually feel much better.

Meal 2 now is 2 steak sandwiches with herbs and spices and avocado.

Training was real damn good and pumps felt good and not feeling so bloated or full.

I feel the less protein powders I use the better I feel too.

Morning brothers

Today was shoulders/triceps/claves

1 dumbell shoulder press
3 working sets 60kg x 8/8/6 last set was more slower on negatives but was such a good pump. Had it on a slight incline also as I want to hit kris front delt as I feel it’s falling behind.

2 single arm side lateral raise
4 sets max 20kg but strict with form 15/12/10

3 incline bench bent over rear delt raise
This I performed with only 7.5kg all sets but rep range 15+ and pump was real good once I connected properly.

4 reverse pec deci
3 sets 12 to 15 reps but heavier weight.

5 cable bench side lateral raise
These are my finishers that I really focus on pump and blood in the muscles. No point going extremely heavy but heavy enough not to lose the feel.

Triceps
There was no dips or close grip bench press today as I solely wanted to focus more on strict reps

Single arm cable pull-down
4 sets extremely strict for 10 to 12 reps

V bar pull-down extremely strict 3 sets with the whole stack for 14. Reps

Dumbell overhead press
60kg overhead on slight incline which helps more for the feel. And my triceps were sore and pumped.

Good evening guys.

I just want to point out something I do for my own gain. If I’ve reach limit of donating blood I do my own version and yes I know it looks messed on photo but I assure you it’s all 110% sterile.

When I feel like shit and I know my hemeocratic levels are up rbc I drain blood to bring it down. After doing this I honestly feel so much better but I want everyone to plz keep this in mind and to donate blood because we do not want thick blood and have a stroke or worse. It will also reduce blood pressure a bit too.

Next week I’ll be spending $200 on bloods just to see where everything is at and Ive also dropped the dhb as I’m coming towards the end of cycle in a few weeks.

I also want to let you guys know to also look into moringa powder and the benefits it comes with. After 4 weeks using it my cortisol levels have droppped my sleep has become so much more better and when it comes to bloods my cholesterol has never looked better.

I know it’s usually my liver enzymes that get shot to shit only when I use tren and an oral so hopefully the numbers are not too high but after a month they drop to baseline.

Plz guys just remember this one thing
If you have the funds to do a cycle then you have the funds to support your body when we attack it with compounds. I wanna see all of you iron heads last a long time and I have gotten quite attached to a lot of you guys and made new friends from all over the world.

Attachments

• IMG_2018.jpeg
    IMG_2018.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Evening guys.

Quick update I am gonna have to reduce some food intake because im having a hard time now taking in the food.

I ate chicken and rice and honestly I started puking it out. I’m bloated right now and it’s an ugly feeling but it could be the aftermath of being sick or that small change of meal as I mentioned.

I got one last meal and I might just reduce it a bit. Tomorro is low carb with fasted cardio and I hope that helps too. Might start doing more cardio next week post workout
See a dr

Good evening guys.

I just want to point out something I do for my own gain. If I’ve reach limit of donating blood I do my own version and yes I know it looks messed on photo but I assure you it’s all 110% sterile.

When I feel like shit and I know my hemeocratic levels are up rbc I drain blood to bring it down. After doing this I honestly feel so much better but I want everyone to plz keep this in mind and to donate blood because we do not want thick blood and have a stroke or worse. It will also reduce blood pressure a bit too.

Next week I’ll be spending $200 on bloods just to see where everything is at and Ive also dropped the dhb as I’m coming towards the end of cycle in a few weeks.

I also want to let you guys know to also look into moringa powder and the benefits it comes with. After 4 weeks using it my cortisol levels have droppped my sleep has become so much more better and when it comes to bloods my cholesterol has never looked better.

I know it’s usually my liver enzymes that get shot to shit only when I use tren and an oral so hopefully the numbers are not too high but after a month they drop to baseline.

If you have the funds to do a cycle then you have the funds to support your body when we attack it with compounds. I wanna see all of you iron heads last a long time and I have gotten quite attached to a lot of you guys and made new friends from all over the world.
@Snayaz thats hardcore , havent tried moringa powder have to check, thought I tried all lol

yea but the photo? thats you taking your own blood????! you're a beast bro!!

@Snayaz thats hardcore , havent tried moringa powder have to check, thought I tried all lol

yea but the photo? thats you taking your own blood????! you're a beast bro!!
Yeah bro that’s me doing it myself, I keep someone near me just as precaution but Red Cross here only lets us donate every 3 months. On cycle I rather take out every 5 weeks but not as much as Red Cross. Just enough to keep me in good range. Today I feel like a million dollars.

Good evening guys.

Agree brother, want to be banging iron with you boys for many years to come

Yeah bro that’s me doing it myself, I keep someone near me just as precaution but Red Cross here only lets us donate every 3 months. On cycle I rather take out every 5 weeks but not as much as Red Cross. Just enough to keep me in good range. Today I feel like a million dollars.
nice man, i donate every chance i get. its good for us but also good for the community. where i donate they tell us where the blood goes, like to what hospital or clinic so its pretty cool to see that someone actually got steve's blood lol!

Good evening guys.

nice bro, I donate ever 12 weeks but also feel its not enough. I love how you do your own therapeutic draws

can you get more into how you draw your own blood
is that a device you can order online

I would imagine it would be easier if someone did that for you
is your spouse like a nurse or something?

That's pretty crazy that you do it on your own
I would be freaking out if I had to put a needle of that size into a vein

I would recommend donating blood plasma
instead of trying to draw your own blood that would really Knock You Out

Back
Top Bottom