Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle log-breezy-bulking 2023

Saturday check in/ week recap

100.9kg is morning weight
Coach is happy with this and we will see if we make a change next week being an increase in food.

Training felt great, first week so nothing crazy to add expect I’ll mention arms and calf’s are a big focus point for me right now

For everyone that mentioned omega 3 my mistake I didn’t add to my first post I take vitamins and fish oils daily

Being the first week there isn’t much to add

Coach is happy with this and we will see if we make a change next week being an increase in food.

Training felt great, first week so nothing crazy to add expect I’ll mention arms and calf’s are a big focus point for me right now

For everyone that mentioned omega 3 my mistake I didn’t add to my first post I take vitamins and fish oils daily

good saturday check in

you take fish oil how much daily? grams

good start lest get more details up and how much omega 3?

you are doing great

No food updates

Leg Workout:
Seated calf
Leg extension 4 sets 14p x 15-20
Seated ham curls
Leg press 3 sets 250kg x 15, 12, 12
Hack squats 2sets 2 plates x 15
Laying ham curl 2x 15

For those asking about the Fish oil the amount is 1.5g

No food update until Saturday as it won’t change until then

Update ignore all weights I’ve posted I spoke with the owner and clarified machine weights example being if the weights went up 1,2,3,4,5 they are 20 pounds each so 5x20 is 100 pounds and 3 plates would be 60 pounds

Leg Workout:
Seated calf
Leg extension 4 sets 14p x 15-20
Seated ham curls
Leg press 3 sets 250kg x 15, 12, 12
Hack squats 2sets 2 plates x 15
Laying ham curl 2x 15

For those asking about the Fish oil the amount is 1.5g

No food update until Saturday as it won’t change until then

Update ignore all weights I’ve posted I spoke with the owner and clarified machine weights example being if the weights went up 1,2,3,4,5 they are 20 pounds each so 5x20 is 100 pounds and 3 plates would be 60 pounds

you mean you're doing more weights? how much are we talking about?

Back
Top Bottom