Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn- good news / bad news need advice

Atrox

Growing Brother
Hey fellas- been outta touch for nearly 2 weeks. Took a vacation with my 8 year old and it was a "no electronics" trip to my Dads and the beaches near him. Had a blast!!

Anyway- good news- Got TRICARE to approve a referral to a doc who specializes in not just TRT, but TRT and diabetic patients. Spoke to his nurse, then him and was assured I wouldn't get the new patient package unless they thought I'd be a good candidate for TRT based on my labs etc.. So after 2 weeks had passed, I started my own TRT a while back. This would be my 5th week at 200mg Test Cyp once a week. But the bad news is that I got this appointment and I've already had 4 doses.

The appt is on Aug 12th. The advice I need is simple- If I stop now, will I be low enough on a lab in August, and will I still be shut down, if at all? I would guess that I'm probably around 7 or 800 total test given results others have had with 200mg week of Test C. I want to be shut down, or partially shut down, but obviously don't want this guy wondering how I'm not at or below my usual shitty 350.

Help!

you're taking 200mg/week?

Level should be in the gutter two weeks after your last shot.

x2

Also, are you using Civilian Doc or Military? Civilian docs are way easier to work with

All in all it had been about 3 weeks since I'd spoken to him and knew the referral got approved so I jumped the gun assuming he wasn't going to work with me. I should have been more patient but 2 weeks after they'd gotten my labs I hadn't heard anything, not even a F U so I thought I was on my own.

I'm retired and try to stick to civilian docs. I was just having an issue finding one who admitted that 350 was low for a 42 year old in general- "acceptable range" notwithstanding.

I'd stop about 3 1\2 - 4 weeks prior levels should be in da tank then

I'm retired and try to stick to civilian docs. I was just having an issue finding one who admitted that 350 was low for a 42 year old in general- "acceptable range" notwithstanding.

Damn.. I know a doc that will give TRT for anyone that is 350 or below... half of the time he will just prescribe it before labs if he deems it fitting.

My dr said he can put me on trt at 200mg a MONTH fukk that.
I piled up my gear with sources on here to take my test levels into my own hands.

Hey fellas- been outta touch for nearly 2 weeks. Took a vacation with my 8 year old and it was a "no electronics" trip to my Dads and the beaches near him. Had a blast!!

Anyway- good news- Got TRICARE to approve a referral to a doc who specializes in not just TRT, but TRT and diabetic patients. Spoke to his nurse, then him and was assured I wouldn't get the new patient package unless they thought I'd be a good candidate for TRT based on my labs etc.. So after 2 weeks had passed, I started my own TRT a while back. This would be my 5th week at 200mg Test Cyp once a week. But the bad news is that I got this appointment and I've already had 4 doses.

The appt is on Aug 12th. The advice I need is simple- If I stop now, will I be low enough on a lab in August, and will I still be shut down, if at all? I would guess that I'm probably around 7 or 800 total test given results others have had with 200mg week of Test C. I want to be shut down, or partially shut down, but obviously don't want this guy wondering how I'm not at or below my usual shitty 350.

Help!

That is 6 weeks away......It usually takes a month to build your test up in your system.....That is why all TRT docs having you come back after a month to re test your levels......Your test will slowly go down over the next 3 or 4 weeks butr you have 6 weeks so your good to go.....

you're taking 200mg/week?

Level should be in the gutter two weeks after your last shot.

Sorry, I should have said about three weeks. So if you are injecting 200mg/week, make your last injection 3-4 weeks prior to blood draw and your levels should be below the range. Or taper dose down to 100mg/week and you should only have to go about 2 to 2.5 weeks.

Sorry, I should have said about three weeks. So if you are injecting 200mg/week, make your last injection 3-4 weeks prior to blood draw and your levels should be below the range. Or taper dose down to 100mg/week and you should only have to go about 2 to 2.5 weeks.

Ideal TRT dose is supposed to be 100mg every 5 days from what I am reading? Which equates to roughly 140mg a week...

How much actual T is in this dose? 70% and other 30% is the enanthate carrier? So this is like 100mg of T per week?

Back
Top Bottom