Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and tren thoughts

I've always liked to do cardio while on a bulk. any ideas on stuff I could add on to help with endurance (Every time I run tren I have no endurance) I was told Cardarine and even MK-677 could help with this. Is this true?

I've always liked to do cardio while on a bulk. any ideas on stuff I could add on to help with endurance (Every time I run tren I have no endurance) I was told Cardarine and even MK-677 could help with this. Is this true?

Of the two Cardarine is better

i wouldn't stack nutrobal with tren

but cardarine will HELP. but you won't be able to overcome the damage to your cardio from tren but GW will help you to make it bearable. i would also tell you to understand why tren destroys cardio. it is a combo of heat, inflammation, and it being a potent nutrition partitioner. so i'm sorry to say you are wasting your time using it if you like cardio

Cardarine is exactly what you want

Got it I’ll use Cardarine for sure then. And correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t MK-677 help with appetite problems associated with tren? (I’ve never had appetite problems on tren) but in theory if I did would MK be a possible add?)

Back
Top Bottom