Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol eq and test e

leam_nffc

Registered
Hello everyone,

What's everyone's opinion on a dbol 30 mg ED, eq 1000mg, test e 500mg a week. My goal is a good bulk I'm planning on running the test and eq for around 18 weeks and the dbol first 4 weeks.
Thanks

How many previous cycles have you done? That's a long cycle and a lot of EQ. I'm assuming this isn't a first cycle?

This is one insane dosage of EQ! You don't really need any more than 600 mgs per week. As for the cycle, apart from the EQ dosage it looks fine, but some changes need to be done:

Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
Equipoise - 600 mgs per week
Dianabol - 30-40 mgs per day during the first 4 weeks
Aromasin - 10-12.5 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle.
N2Guard - 5-7 caps per day throughout the entire cycle
Cardarine GW-501516 - 12.5 mgs ED

Dianabol is liver toxic, so you will need N2Guard to protect the liver. Also, you need to use an AI from the first day of the cycle in order to avoid estrogen related problems. Cardarine GW-501516 gives an amazing boost in endurance and recovery, and when combined with EQ you get an absolute killer stack for cardio, endurance and recovery. Make sure to have a well dialed it PCT ready to go two weeks after the cycle ending.

No this isn't a first cycle previously I've done numerous orals. Also I done tmt500 last year. I've read a lot about eq and they seem to have recommended around the 800-1000 mark because it's relatively weak??

No this isn't a first cycle previously I've done numerous orals. Also I done tmt500 last year. I've read a lot about eq and they seem to have recommended around the 800-1000 mark because it's relatively weak??

I have no idea who told you that but it is absolutely incorrect. EQ is a relatively strong bulking steroid. I have had a lot of my heavy weight clients (competition weight 240 pounds) run cycles of 500mg testosterone + 300mg EQ for their offseason cycle. 800-1000mg/week is an absurd dosage.

The cycle Lev gave you is a really good lay out.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

I have no idea who told you that but it is absolutely incorrect. EQ is a relatively strong bulking steroid. I have had a lot of my heavy weight clients (competition weight 240 pounds) run cycles of 500mg testosterone + 300mg EQ for their offseason cycle. 800-1000mg/week is an absurd dosage.

The cycle Lev gave you is a really good lay out.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Thankyou for your response I appreciate it alot... Dylan gimelli himself recommends 800mg is the sweet spot? This is the main reason I've gone with such a high dose... would you recommend the dbol for a kick start or would you say it's not worth it?

Thanks

Thankyou for your response I appreciate it alot... Dylan gimelli himself recommends 800mg is the sweet spot? This is the main reason I've gone with such a high dose... would you recommend the dbol for a kick start or would you say it's not worth it?

Thanks

The problem with EQ is that many confuse clean and lean gains with weakness of EQ, while this is completely wrong. It is very strong, it just does not give this massive puffy musculature. As for the Dylan's dosage - first of all, he is quite experienced, and his receptors might be downregulated. In any case, there is no need to use such high dosages. And no, I would not recommend Dbol as a kick start to such a clean steroid. Better go with Tbol or Anavar.

The problem with EQ is that many confuse clean and lean gains with weakness of EQ, while this is completely wrong. It is very strong, it just does not give this massive puffy musculature. As for the Dylan's dosage - first of all, he is quite experienced, and his receptors might be downregulated. In any case, there is no need to use such high dosages. And no, I would not recommend Dbol as a kick start to such a clean steroid. Better go with Tbol or Anavar.

Okay mate so you think 600 mg is the best dosage for eq.. brilliant I do have some tbol left over from a previous cycle at what mg per day do you recommend? Thanks

800mg is an ideal dose. Try donate blood as much as you can cos it can play havoc with your hematocrit and RBC count. In for a nice ride if EQ doesn't cause you any anxiety.

800mg is an ideal dose. Try donate blood as much as you can cos it can play havoc with your hematocrit and RBC count. In for a nice ride if EQ doesn't cause you any anxiety.

Thankyou for your response.
I've currently got med tech solutions eq max 500mg per ml is it definitely me worth trying to do 0.8ml so I get 800mg?

Thankyou for your response.
I've currently got med tech solutions eq max 500mg per ml is it definitely me worth trying to do 0.8ml so I get 800mg?

That would be great. I make mine at 400mg/ml and I really have to heat it to draw so definitely give it a good amount of heat and then draw and pin.

Med tech is common in the UK, is that where your from

The dosages people throw around as moderate now blow my mind.

I can honestly tell you that I have never had any of my clients, even pro bodybuilders, use an EQ dosage higher then 600mg/week.

300mg/week is PLENTY. This is your health you are talking about. More drugs don't equal more results.

You want more results? Train harder and perfect your diet.

I can honestly tell you that I have never had any of my clients, even pro bodybuilders, use an EQ dosage higher then 600mg/week.

300mg/week is PLENTY. This is your health you are talking about. More drugs don't equal more results.

Okay I'm going to go with what you say and do 600mg of eq and 400-500mg test e.. my eq is in 500mg per ml how would you recommend splitting this dosage?

Is this going to be a strong bulking cycle at them dosages, along side my bulking diet and training. I have a hard time gaining weight with me having a very high metabolism. Again thankyou for your advice

Moderation and bodybuilding do not belong in the same sentence. I push the envelope as far as I can without jeopardising my health. I regularly go to the doctor for check ups.

Back
Top Bottom