Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca durabolin bloating

shivaray

Registered
I am worried about bloating from deca durabolin.
If I use 600mgs of deca per week, how bad will the bloat be?
Seeking mass gain with deca and dbol stack.

The dbol will cause way more water retention. If you control estrogen and prolactin bloating is very minimal on deca. Is this your first deca cycle you don't need 600mg. That's a hefty dose

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

You are 100% right though that nothing will put on size and strength like the old school classic bulking cycle of test + deca + dbol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-deca-durabolin-dbol-cycle

Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle. With the proper support supplements, the bloat shouldn't be too bad at all.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week <- 300mg/week is the sweet spot for deca. 600mg/week is too much in my opinion.
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

deca aromatizes way less than testosterone. the deca bloat comes from people who stack testosterone with it because they listen to the internet parroters. you should stack deca with proviron and if you must use testosterone with it, stack a very small amount. if you do that you won't bloat

guys in the old days never stacked test with deca, they knew better.

Dbol is extremely wet. Maybe the most out of any steroid. If your concern is water retention and bloat then just drop the dbol and add tbol or anavar instead. I would also run test with the deca. Also make sure to run an AI to control estrogen which will significantly help with the bloating.

My husband is finishing up a test, deca and proviron cycle right now....he is not bloated and looks good. Certainly "puffier" than normal but I prefer that look personally.

The key here is keeping your deca dose conservative and being diligent about using an AI.

Having said that....certain steriods aren't for everybody. My hubby is very lucky (and smart)....he isn't stupid and doesn't run insane doses, number 1. Number 2, be is lucky and doesn't have issues with sides. Not sure if they go hand in and hand or not.

I am worried about bloating from deca durabolin.
If I use 600mgs of deca per week, how bad will the bloat be?
Seeking mass gain with deca and dbol stack.

As long as you keep your estrogen levels in check, you should see no bloat. Use some aromasin for that, you can start at 10mg/eod. Id check ag-guys for that.

Also, your diet needs to be in check. If you eat salty foods 24/7 or things packed with unnecessary, excessive additives, you are going to get bloated even with low estrogen.

Back
Top Bottom