Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca only cycle or must stack?

nomene4

Registered
Hey Bros!

I am a big fan of your work and info here! Its awesome and amazing how you bros go out of your way and time just to help people. I just wanted to ask you about Deca I am wanting to take it, can I take it by it self? Or do I have to take it with something else? I want to be stronger in the Gym and put on size as well, can you help me in this area please......Thank you.

Never ever, ever use Deca without Test. I'm speaking from experience. Thought I screwed up my sex drive forever. Took months to get back to normal. The prolactin is the killer. Don't even think about trying it.

Back in the day before ai's and stuff deca was what everybody did because u cud do high doses without estro sides. A lot of guys did deca only... u just gotta come to terms with deca dick and the very long ester that deca has. It is better to run test with it if u want to maintain ur sex drive. We have so many otions now with ai's, no reason to short urself. Your call tho

Running deca without a testosterone base is a sure way to get the common side effect of 'deca dick'. You will get a lot more out of the deca by stacking it with a testosterone base.

You also need an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range and an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12 (you could run the cycle up to 16 weeks)
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.5mg every 3 days

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

yes a year ago i use only deca 50mg just bt trust me it kill my sex drive.so dnt use deca without test.i prefer 250mg test e with 250mg deca with AI and caber

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Running deca without a testosterone base is a sure way to get the common side effect of 'deca dick'. You will get a lot more out of the deca by stacking it with a testosterone base.

You also need an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range and an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12 (you could run the cycle up to 16 weeks)
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.5mg every 3 days

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

This is the perfect outlay given to you by muskate. The only thing I could add next to it is to suggest doing blood work for estrogens and prolactins in week 3-4 of your cycle to check whether aromasin and caber need to be adjusted (incr/decr/maintained).

And never run a deca only cycle, for the sake of your health, your balls and the girls you might sleep with

Back in the day before ai's and stuff deca was what everybody did because u cud do high doses without estro sides. A lot of guys did deca only... u just gotta come to terms with deca dick and the very long ester that deca has. It is better to run test with it if u want to maintain ur sex drive. We have so many otions now with ai's, no reason to short urself. Your call tho

this is exactly right.

you should always stack in proviron with deca. that is what guys did back then. testosterone with it will help offset the DHN issues, but proviron works much better.

the whole deca dick thing is overblown hysteria, because deca has such a long ester that guys do not understand how to properly run the compound. if you run proviron + an AI with deca, then a quality PCT, I promise you will not have deca dick issues.

I would always run test with deca personally. I always feel like test keeps me energetic and libido strong. Just make sure to run proper supports like caber and Aromasin to prevent side effects related to prolactin and estrogen.

At least, you should use testosterone with deca in order to prevent any possible deca-dick issues. Also, it is quite a good idea to sue some DHT compound with deca durabolin, so there will be more DHT in the blood replacing the dehydronandrolone, which is the major reason people get deca dick. For instance, masteron would be a very good option to clean up the puffy gains made with deca, and add a little bit of DHT to the stack. In any case, the cycles mentioned previously are also a very good option, and you should definitely go with them rather than with straight deca durabolin.

Back
Top Bottom