Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet/caloric diet on test+deca cycle

kimmy6

hey guys,

how does your diet change when you go on a cycle of test+deca?
- do you increase your calories? if so, by how much?
- and if you increase your calories do you mainly increase protein intake or a mix of protein and carbs?

I was thinking of going with a small caloric surplus of 200-300 cals a day with about 30-32% proteins...

thanks!

test and deca will increase appetite a lot so if you want to bulk they are a good stack. focus on types of calories vs. amount

hey guys,

- and if you increase your calories do you mainly increase protein intake or a mix of protein and carbs?

I was thinking of going with a small caloric surplus of 200-300 cals a day with about 30-32% proteins...

thanks!

It's not roid specific but aims specific.

If you are trying to add mass, and I assume you are with test and deca, yes, eat more food. Especially protein. I do like your conservative approach too. The last thing you want to do is gain a ton of sloppy weight because you just keep eating.

It depends on the individual and their specific goals. If bulking then yes you would want to increase calories. Keep your macro ratios the same, and everything will increase including protein

hey guys,

thanks!

You should go up at least 400 calories which is 100 grams of protein. I suggest you bump any cycle by +100 grams of protein when you're bulking.

Back
Top Bottom