Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do PCT and lose all gains!

MONSTRO

RIP - VETERAN FOR LIFE
EVO V.I.P.
Why do PCT in bodybuilding ?

To lose all your gains. To bring up and down your hormonal levels , To not re3cover completely your natural production.
Yes , I ask you how many weeks you do PCT and Cycle during one year? Most of you will do 12 to 16 weeks cycle and 4 to 8 PCT . Do you think you will recover completely your testosterone levels doing that? Of course not mostly when you use harsh compounds like deca , trenbolone , superdrol .

How can you hold your gains you get from something exogenous , something is not yours and your body cant produce such amount ? impossible to keep the gains . Some of you will say but after my PCT I have the same body weight , yes but remember total weight is always fat muscle and water , and if you keep your weight on PCT is because you gain fat never muscle because if your hormones are so low will be impossible to gain muscle but at same time your cortisol and estrogen is so high that is so easy to get fat .

Some people say PCT is the healthy phase to recover ! How can PCT be healthy if you are taking super toxic drugs like clomid and tamoxifen and crashing your natural production is very unhealthy for sure . So PCT only make sense if you will stop gear forever and it will help you recover quicker , or if you are doing just a couple of cycles in all your life and always doing PCT the same time you have been on cycle . lets see 12 weeks cycle and 12 or more PCT . But even doing that you can not recover completely ( it will depends on the dosages and kind of gear used .

Yes im agains PCT but im also not crazy to run blast all year non stop . I always do my cruises to help recover liver and kidneys health using only testosterone enough to keep my gains but no orals or toxic compounds to recover all the organs , also in this time I focus on lean food , detox products like LIV52, NAC, Cystone and others . The goal here is just keep all my gains and clean my body.

Typical Blast :
Test E 1500mg week
Deca 750mg week
Dianabol 50mg day
HGH 10ius 5x week
Slin 50 to 100ius day

Cruise:
Test E 750mg week

Attachments

• main-qimg-2c400d3b46d933cb8eb14266234261c3.jpg
    main-qimg-2c400d3b46d933cb8eb14266234261c3.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 54
You're correct in regards to keeping or maintaining 'gains'. But you're also running the risk of major health problems in later life, specifically an enlarged heart. Most people would rather not run that risk and lose some of their gains whilst staying as healthy as possible. Not everyone lives for bodybuilding.

for you it is a waste as you are a competitive pro bodybuilder

but for 99% of everyone else we are just gym rats that enjoy the life. we don't want to go on stage or want medals. for us we want to live a long and healthy life.

you have to understand that perspective

Even for gym rat the PCT is not healthy to crash your hormones and taking something toxic like clomid and tamoxifen , healthy is be natural , since you start using gear the only safe and stable way to use is TRT ( that way no crashes on test levels , no pimples , no loss sex drive ). of course even athletes should never stay on blast because will destroy is health .

Even for gym rat the PCT is not healthy to crash your hormones and taking something toxic like clomid and tamoxifen , healthy is be natural , since you start using gear the only safe and stable way to use is TRT ( that way no crashes on test levels , no pimples , no loss sex drive ). of course even athletes should never stay on blast because will destroy is health .

the idea of pct is to provide a soft landing, if you are crashing in pct then you aren't doing it right. and you are right, a lot of pct's i have seen out there are awful and do more harm than good. just like how you see some people recommend running hcg

you are the most harmful wreckless person ive ever seen... you have zero business advising anyone on anything unless its someone that purposely wants to hurt themself and im going to make it a point to call you out non stop ... i thought for the longest time you just lacked brain cells from all the shit you have used but you are just a truly careless person... i never say these kinds of things to anyone but you are a completely different story... you dont care about anyone or anything other than "getting big" and its fucked up man! You are going to get a lot of people hurt but im certainly not going to sit back and watch this any longer...

Last edited:
You’re cruise is a blast…

Man you need to stop spreading harmful information, you don’t realize a newbie can come into the forums and get seriously hurt from the advice and information you’re spreading.

You’re a bodybuilder and focused on mass and size over health and longevity, and you’re spreading you’re mindset to 99% of other people on this forums that want healthy gains and a healthy lifestyle.

It’s fine toy do this, but don’t spread this type of information to others, it’s ignorant and selfish.

I mean at the end of the day monstro is doing what he has to do to compete as a pro. I respect that, some people are blessed genetically in that manner, others are blessed fixing computers, others are good at math, but attacking a pro card isn't healthy and not what 99% of guys are after.

blasting 750mg a week, hell even blasting 200mg a week (twice a trt dose) will drastically reduce your lifespan. i've seen the bloodwork, i know the truth.

if you want to live to 55 years old then okay (even 45 is pushing it), but if you want to live a long prosperous life that is different. we actually just recorded a podcast on King Kamali where he talks about how he predicted Dallas mcCarver would die soon at an expo. literally the next day he died. he quit bodybuilding cause he wanted to watch his daughter grow up. to each his own

I mean at the end of the day monstro is doing what he has to do to compete as a pro. I respect that, some people are blessed genetically in that manner, others are blessed fixing computers, others are good at math, but attacking a pro card isn't healthy and not what 99% of guys are after.

blasting 750mg a week, hell even blasting 200mg a week (twice a trt dose) will drastically reduce your lifespan. i've seen the bloodwork, i know the truth.

if you want to live to 55 years old then okay (even 45 is pushing it), but if you want to live a long prosperous life that is different. we actually just recorded a podcast on King Kamali where he talks about how he predicted Dallas mcCarver would die soon at an expo. literally the next day he died. he quit bodybuilding cause he wanted to watch his daughter grow up. to each his own

Totally agree here Steve. I don’t think Monstro is wrong for doing what he has to do to achieve a pro card but that’s not what most of us are trying to do.

I think Monstro wasn’t talking to the majority of us with the original post and anyone insulting him as a result is a bit harsh. He’s just stating what it takes to be a pro. At least he’s being honest. I don’t think he was advising Joe Average to run those crazy doses.

PCT is neither unhealthy, nor is it useless. For 99% of those that live this lifestyle its a balance between making gains, staying healthy, and doing your best to maintain a healthy working HPTA.

It is true that once you with pct you will have to accept some loss of gains. The saje can be said if someone goes back to TRT after a cycle. Because let's face it, you can't come off of super high amounts of androgens and keep everything....ever....TRT or PCT. Doesnt matter.

I strongly encourage cycling off and doing PCT as long as you can do it.

PCT is neither unhealthy, nor is it useless. For 99% of those that live this lifestyle its a balance between making gains, staying healthy, and doing your best to maintain a healthy working HPTA.

It is true that once you with pct you will have to accept some loss of gains. The saje can be said if someone goes back to TRT after a cycle. Because let's face it, you can't come off of super high amounts of androgens and keep everything....ever....TRT or PCT. Doesnt matter.

I strongly encourage cycling off and doing PCT as long as you can do it.

Yup, pretty much spot on.

Totally agree here Steve. I don’t think Monstro is wrong for doing what he has to do to achieve a pro card but that’s not what most of us are trying to do.

I think Monstro wasn’t talking to the majority of us with the original post and anyone insulting him as a result is a bit harsh. He’s just stating what it takes to be a pro. At least he’s being honest. I don’t think he was advising Joe Average to run those crazy doses.

Then u havent read many of his other posts bro. Hes done this over and over with harmful and reckless things and i for one have sat and kept quiet but it’s way past out of line

Then u havent read many of his other posts bro. Hes done this over and over with harmful and reckless things and i for one have sat and kept quiet but it’s way past out of line

Absolutely right. I brought this up earlier post that Monstro posted stating that if you are going to be a bodybuilder you cannot worry about health. That’s extremely wreckless as there quite a few people on these forums that are aspiring bodybuilders and when they see someone that is shooting for a pro card say you can’t worry about health if you want to do this for a living is ridiculous to say the least. Telling people this kind of information can get someone hurt and mess up their life when this type of information is put out there. I just hope people that read these forums can take the advice of the majority as in people like Dylan, Stevesmi, Ricky, Mobster and Tazz. These guys actually take the time to try to help people the safest way possible and care about the health of the members on here and not just about getting huge with whatever it takes no matter what it costs your health.

Absolutely right. I brought this up earlier post that Monstro posted stating that if you are going to be a bodybuilder you cannot worry about health. That’s extremely wreckless as there quite a few people on these forums that are aspiring bodybuilders and when they see someone that is shooting for a pro card say you can’t worry about health if you want to do this for a living is ridiculous to say the least. Telling people this kind of information can get someone hurt and mess up their life when this type of information is put out there. I just hope people that read these forums can take the advice of the majority as in people like Dylan, Stevesmi, Ricky, Mobster and Tazz. These guys actually take the time to try to help people the safest way possible and care about the health of the members on here and not just about getting huge with whatever it takes no matter what it costs your health.

Exactly!!!! Hes basically giving a death sentence to anyone wanting to be a bodybuilder! What in the actual fuck is that!!

So what is it? I see everyone praising Monstro for what he's doing and now they're saying he's being reckless. Me? I know what I think but I'm not saying anything because whatever I say will only result in an argument. But I need to know where everyone stands so I know who to agree with. : )

So what is it? I see everyone praising Monstro for what he's doing and now they're saying he's being reckless. Me? I know what I think but I'm not saying anything because whatever I say will only result in an argument. But I need to know where everyone stands so I know who to agree with. : )

I have NEVER praised him in any way and NEVER would whatsoever... Its his choice to do whatever he wants with his body and health... i could truly care less but i have a huge problem where he treats everyone as though they are trying to be a pro and recommending these ridiculous and absurd dosing protocols and information that is just fucking insane... .im sorry and ive sat back and watched and watched but im done... this is absolutely out of line... the last comment was where i drew the line where he claimed any bodybuilder cannot worry about health.. im sorry but that is so fucked up to say and to insinuate and then this bull shit nonsense? i would never praise him... he may be "big" and thats great if thats what he wants for himself but he doesnt care about anyone or anything other than being big... thats just absolutely ridiculous... my stance has NEVER changed and never will on this bro and i cannot make that any more clear to anyone wondering...

I find him to be extremely reckless and would not offer any praise of any kind. I am very non confrontational and will continue to be but I will also state my opinion and I find him to be quite careless of other peoples' health as well as his own. He is clearly free to do whatever he wants with his own body and that has no bearing on me at all however what I see him recommending to others is appalling to me and I have had many other members say the same thing in private and public. I find it extremely troubling to say the least

a41971da6e553e61f29a4c84fbea8c4b.jpg

So this guy is 50 years old and just wants to gain more muscle and lose fat and this is the protocol he gives this man. 1,550 mg/wk with 100 mg ed of proviron. That’s absurd to recommend this to a man in his 50s with the goals that he laid out. Once again just worried about getting huge at whatever cost.

Back
Top Bottom