Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

does hcgenerate cause sleep loss?

Qballz

Registered
I noticed hcgenerate makes me a bit hyper sometimes, but I never took it before bed. Is the hyper feeling from increase of testosterone or is there a natural stimulant effect? I want to try it before bed like 30min prior, how safe is this?

There is absolutely no stimulants in HCGenerate. I can make you more aggressive, but should not keep you awake. 3 caps AM and 2 caps PM is the normal dose

No stims in it man. No worries. Energy perhaps but not through CNS stimulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed hcgenerate makes me a bit hyper sometimes, but I never took it before bed. Is the hyper feeling from increase of testosterone or is there a natural stimulant effect? I want to try it before bed like 30min prior, how safe is this?

I love HCGenerate ES and this formula gives me a big boost in energy since it contains high quality Ginseng. I try not to take it before bed time so it wont ruin my sleep, because it can.

Yeah Hcgenerate keeps me awake and thats because of the libido effect 😉
Other than that I never had any sleep issues. Revaluate ur diet and see if there r any stimulants that u r taking late afternoon...perhaps something like that can be screwing ur sleep.

Nope.. Sleep loss has never been a issue for me with HCGenerate

I get some pretty cool dreams on it with color and I remember the dreams the very next day too, I always thought it did something weird to my brain that way.

Simple answer no!.Unless you cant sleep when you horny

Back
Top Bottom