Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply Bulking Log - 25Homes Max

monstro says stop messing around with nasty women that's where you're getting sick from

imagegif_0(9).gif

I did another 24hr fast on Thursday just took lot of fluids and vitamins since I wasnt feel well. I work 15 hours on Thursday so I dont train on thursdays. Starting to feel a lil btr though so thats a plus. Hopefully being feelin back to Normal here in a next couple days I hope.

update for Sunday.

fasted all day Sunday which felt good I did train which pump was good even with the fast

back

Rows 160lbs at 30 reps
200lbs at 20 reps
260lbs at 15 reps
300lbs at 10 reps x2

high pulldowns 200lbs at 25 reps
240lbs at 18 reps
260lbs at 14 reps
280lbs at 1o reps

cable pulldowns 60lbs at 20 reps ' '
80lbs at 15 reps
90lbs at 12 reps
90lbs at 10 reps

I think The NPP seems to crush my libido at 400mg or higher. at 300mg seems way btr. That shocks me. Gonna have to keep it at 300mg. I cant deal with that at all. Im gonna bomb lil test to try and over power for the week til some of the NPP clears the system.

Picked up some type of Bug on Monday started feelin bad and have felt worse since. Hopin it clears quick. Dehydrated bad and didnt get to train yesterday or Monday. sure that will lean me down...SMH
Great job homes

Hoping to get some rest this weekend. still feeling weak and ran down. have glands in my throat all swelled up. Went and did Cardio for 25 min last night trying to sweat this out of me. I am loading vitamins and resting this weekend hoping to feel btr by Monday. Need to get a push with food next week, Kcals have fell bad being sick..

Hoping to get some rest this weekend. still feeling weak and ran down. have glands in my throat all swelled up. Went and did Cardio for 25 min last night trying to sweat this out of me. I am loading vitamins and resting this weekend hoping to feel btr by Monday. Need to get a push with food next week, Kcals have fell bad being sick..
@25homes get some rest a few days, high vitamins and high protein and get back to us Monday

Whats up guys. Had to leave town for family emergency for a few days. So training and food havent been perfect by any stretch. Hard traveling and staying away from home. Have been doing some push ups sit ups, dips things along those lines just to stay busy and get some type of work in. Should be headed home Sunday so I will be able to get back on track with the food and Training. Food hasnt been bad at all Just lower on Kcals then I would like to be but that has leaned me out as well.

On the PED side of things. I have been stressed out to the max But I had minor issue with this about a month a go. The Npp Just takes my libido down to where I am not comfortable with it and make it impossible to finish. So I Have Cut NPP way back. Running 150-200mg weekly max right now. Will Keep EQ high and test at 500mg. gonna add drol and tren to mix in couple weeks. will Cut Npp out when I drop tren. Love the strength off the Npp and size but I cant deal wit the sides. DIdnt take any NPP for 7 days and feeling normal again.

I have heard from many users in the past that EQ can actually cause alot of erection problems and will shut you down more than other steroids. Don't know if this is true or not. I have noticed though that EQ shrinks my balls more compared to others. I don't seem to have any erection issues on NPP at 300mg per week.

Whats up guys. Had to leave town for family emergency for a few days. So training and food havent been perfect by any stretch. Hard traveling and staying away from home. Have been doing some push ups sit ups, dips things along those lines just to stay busy and get some type of work in. Should be headed home Sunday so I will be able to get back on track with the food and Training. Food hasnt been bad at all Just lower on Kcals then I would like to be but that has leaned me out as well.

On the PED side of things. I have been stressed out to the max But I had minor issue with this about a month a go. The Npp Just takes my libido down to where I am not comfortable with it and make it impossible to finish. So I Have Cut NPP way back. Running 150-200mg weekly max right now. Will Keep EQ high and test at 500mg. gonna add drol and tren to mix in couple weeks. will Cut Npp out when I drop tren. Love the strength off the Npp and size but I cant deal wit the sides. DIdnt take any NPP for 7 days and feeling normal again.
Hope you’re feeling better and that your your family is doing better too. Cannot say mr has ever has any probs with libido that’s my prob and ofcoarse opposite effects for lady and any gear I’d say. But sounds like you solved that though. 👍Happy Lifting💪🌸

@25homes I wish you da best. Wait on the tren until you get your issues resolved.

I have heard from many users in the past that EQ can actually cause alot of erection problems and will shut you down more than other steroids. Don't know if this is true or not. I have noticed though that EQ shrinks my balls more compared to others. I don't seem to have any erection issues on NPP at 300mg per week.
really depends on the person. some people are dht responders, some people to better with androgens, some do better with estrogen

sorry to hear about your family issues

Back
Top Bottom