Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply Bulking Log - 25Homes Max

you are a crazy good responder that's for sure

I appreciate the kind words. Taking right around 4000 kcals daily right now. Need to try and get 5k daily but it's tough right now with schedule. I am blessed with good genetics no doubt. Locking this diet up right now clean bulk 6 weeks then shred. Give me 2 weeks I'll look much btr.

Since you plan on hitting bi’s twice a week how about training them on back day instead of chest day? The reason is because they are already pre-exhausted from back so you will not need to do as many sets to accomplish growth. The faster you get out of the gym the more you will grow.
I got them with line 8 hard sets with chest wifi I usually train chest solo. Then next day I train bis abs tris. I do a fast to check myself artery I chest on diet day b4. Usually chest day one a week then fast to follow. I will carb load next day after fast. Keep it clean on the load but about 600-750grams not a 1k. I refuse to dirty bulk. I much prefer to keep a good 6 pack on a clean bulk. I did fall into a deficit yesterday due to unforseen issues with work. Woke up this morning crazy lean veins everywhere

many people would kill for a six-pack like that

I got them with line 8 hard sets with chest wifi I usually train chest solo. Then next day I train bis abs tris. I do a fast to check myself artery I chest on diet day b4. Usually chest day one a week then fast to follow. I will carb load next day after fast. Keep it clean on the load but about 600-750grams not a 1k. I refuse to dirty bulk. I much prefer to keep a good 6 pack on a clean bulk. I did fall into a deficit yesterday due to unforseen issues with work. Woke up this morning crazy lean veins everywhere
Yes thats obvious. Your not bulking as your in a weekly deficit from all the fasting your doing. Your actually dirty dieting. You drinking a ton of chocolate milk every day. Wish I could help you but its your log and do as you wish.

Yes thats obvious. Your not bulking as your in a weekly deficit from all the fasting your doing. Your actually dirty dieting. You drinking a ton of chocolate milk every day. Wish I could help you but its your log and do as you wish.
cut the milk last week. I only fast one time in 7 days. I do it for 15-24hrs. no more 24 hrs will limit to 18 max at this point. getting leaner everyday its like my body doesnt like being over 210lbs so its exchanging fat for Muscle is my thoughts. Feel really good and strongest I have ever been in my life. pinning out alot of the machines these days. Just dropped Tren and anadrol today so that should help gain few pounds. I dont bloat on drol but makes me strong af.

hit back yesterday and great workout.

Hammer st high pulldowns 160lbs at 25 reps
220lbs at 16 reps
240lbs at 12 reps
240lbs at 12 reps cant take weight any higher here because I cant get the weight to move to get to the seat im not heavy enough\..

Hammer Rows 240lbs at 18 reps
280lbs at 15 reps
300lbs at 12 reps
300lbs at 12 reps machine pinned out max weight here

Life fitness row machine
1 arm at a time here 220lbs at 18 reps
260lbs at 12 reps machine max weight
260lbs at 12
260lbs at 12 reps

fell strongest I have ever been and added in androl and Tren yesterday.

Diet got screwed up today due to work. Food was clean just not enough so I pulled fast. doing fast once a week

8am muscle milk and oats

10am ham and rice

1230pm italian hoagie on wheat bread

200pm muscle milk last thing I took until 8am today.

cut the milk last week. I only fast one time in 7 days. I do it for 15-24hrs. no more 24 hrs will limit to 18 max at this point. getting leaner everyday its like my body doesnt like being over 210lbs so its exchanging fat for Muscle is my thoughts. Feel really good and strongest I have ever been in my life. pinning out alot of the machines these days. Just dropped Tren and anadrol today so that should help gain few pounds. I dont bloat on drol but makes me strong af.
@25homes you should be doing fasting every 7 days smart move you'll live longer bro

and i would keep drinking milk dont worry about it you're ripped

hit back yesterday and great workout.

Hammer st high pulldowns 160lbs at 25 reps
220lbs at 16 reps
240lbs at 12 reps
240lbs at 12 reps cant take weight any higher here because I cant get the weight to move to get to the seat im not heavy enough\..

Hammer Rows 240lbs at 18 reps
280lbs at 15 reps
300lbs at 12 reps
300lbs at 12 reps machine pinned out max weight here

Life fitness row machine
1 arm at a time here 220lbs at 18 reps
260lbs at 12 reps machine max weight
260lbs at 12
260lbs at 12 reps

fell strongest I have ever been and added in androl and Tren yesterday.

Diet got screwed up today due to work. Food was clean just not enough so I pulled fast. doing fast once a week

8am muscle milk and oats

10am ham and rice

1230pm italian hoagie on wheat bread

200pm muscle milk last thing I took until 8am today.
@25homes thats still a good diet but needs more protein so add a protein bar next time bro
solid training day

Here couple pics not the greatest hit them real quick before my workout. Wanted them without a pump. Lil bloated from lunch but getting closer.... get btr pics in next week...crazy I'm in full bulk and just not much bloat going on I don't think. No ai
Looking lean man

Couple fresh cases of muscle milk. Also some white rice brown rice black beans, cheese, salsa and steak. Diet is locked in for summer. Clean Bulk 6 weeks strait into cut.

Attachments

• 20240418_135819.jpg
    20240418_135819.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • 20240418_135430.jpg
    20240418_135430.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
@25homes thats still a good diet but needs more protein so add a protein bar next time bro
solid training day
I usually take double that. Got caught at work that day so went into fast due to lack of access to food. I'm taking 300grams daily or more consistent

nice job going into the fast and working it hard

Couple fresh cases of muscle milk. Also some white rice brown rice black beans, cheese, salsa and steak. Diet is locked in for summer. Clean Bulk 6 weeks strait into cut.
@25homes killing it LOVE muscle milk myself

I think you're starting to get a better grasp on nutrition

Back
Top Bottom