Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Veteran Log Domestic-Supply Bulking Log - 25Homes Max

Last year vs this yr. Last yr to the left obviously. Went back to nothin with surgery layoff. I'm def bigger then Last yr. I'm close to 15lbs heavier.

Attachments

• Photo_2024-05-04_03-09-35_PM.png
    Photo_2024-05-04_03-09-35_PM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 30
This really only shot that matters. Start of this cycle to current. I was in good shape Last summer but lost almost Everything being laid up 6 months.

Attachments

• Photo_2024-05-04_05-13-17_PM.png
    Photo_2024-05-04_05-13-17_PM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 28
This really only shot that matters. Start of this cycle to current. I was in good shape Last summer but lost almost Everything being laid up 6 months.
@25homes damn homes you look THICK af! bigger than ever and leaner

dude you are capable of anything if you keep consistent
if anyone wants to see 25 homes look up his pics from years ago vs. now. he went from avg joe to freak now

dude you are capable of anything if you keep consistent
if anyone wants to see 25 homes look up his pics from years ago vs. now. he went from avg joe to freak now
Right here it is. This last year start pic. One above start this cycle.

Attachments

• Photo_2024-05-04_09-10-32_PM.png
    Photo_2024-05-04_09-10-32_PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 26
You look about the same size in the comparison from last year but maybe holding a little more water. Hard to tell as you’re only showing one side shot. Can’t tell if your back or chest is any different.
Should b kill water diff. Last year was on tren test winny and gw while this pic current in in anadrol sust npp eq tren. Should b more water for sure but I keep my diet tight so I don't bloat. I consider myself to be pretty tight and not bloated for being on Anadrol. Sure I exchange drol for winny right now I lose some water. Not until July for me though

My chest back and shoulders where I've put on most size considering my legs have shrunk due to surgery and not aloud to train them. Wish I could get good back shot my back and upset shoulders as big as they ever been by far. I'll get more pics in couple weeks see if I can recruit someone to take them for me.

you've made killer improvements
i can remember you from EF years ago you were so skinny

you truly grown into a man
keep it going man

keep your head on straight and keep it going
don't fall back on the negativity like you used to

Should b kill water diff. Last year was on tren test winny and gw while this pic current in in anadrol sust npp eq tren. Should b more water for sure but I keep my diet tight so I don't bloat. I consider myself to be pretty tight and not bloated for being on Anadrol. Sure I exchange drol for winny right now I lose some water. Not until July for me though

My chest back and shoulders where I've put on most size considering my legs have shrunk due to surgery and not aloud to train them. Wish I could get good back shot my back and upset shoulders as big as they ever been by far. I'll get more pics in couple weeks see if I can recruit someone to take them for me.
This cycle is going to be about 24 weeks by the time your done and into TRT?

bros see that what happens when you stop the drugs
don't be a follower in life, be your own leader

what kind of drugs did you do?
that is pretty crazy

Back
Top Bottom