Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-supply.com is the Goat Review!

Just would like to say Domestic Supply is amazing and Greg is the best with communication. Super fast communication, i probably annoy him, but customer service is #1 and they're my go to! My PharmaCom Deca came all checked out as authentic and no problems with the PharmaTest I've been taken from them. Will have bloods next week to post Test levels.

They're really the Goat and owe it to the site and Dylan for learning about them
“Greg” never introduced himself to me when I ordered so idk who it was … but he gave attitude sooo why does everyone say domestic supply is great ? Naps was even quicker shipping to my door ..

“Greg” never introduced himself to me when I ordered so idk who it was … but he gave attitude sooo why does everyone say domestic supply is great ? Naps was even quicker shipping to my door ..
@Powerlifter1 I think domestic supply is great, I talk to Greg and send clients to him @domestic-supply.com is legit and has good CS, what was the issue that you had, can you post the email?

with all due respect
I don't know how you can say someone gave you attitude without detailing exactly what happened
it's easy to misconstrue someone's attitude through an email and misunderstand them
greg has always been professional, so i'm not sure who you talked to. why don't you follow up with your order # and the email

if the post office delivered your pack a couple days late during the holidays not sure how it's their fault

if there is a customer service issue than be detailed or contact Greg about it

the packages get shipped from the brand itself. domestic supply has no control over the post office

Let see the attitude? I’ve never seen or heard any complaint about Greg

Just would like to say Domestic Supply is amazing and Greg is the best with communication. Super fast communication, i probably annoy him, but customer service is #1 and they're my go to! My PharmaCom Deca came all checked out as authentic and no problems with the PharmaTest I've been taken from them. Will have bloods next week to post Test levels.

They're really the Goat and owe it to the site and Dylan for learning about them
great to hear smallfry really glad you seeing good results from the Pharmacon. GREG is Goat for a reason!!

Back
Top Bottom