Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic supply is a class act!!

Waosle

Registered
so I had an order get screwed up with another source, first time ordering steroids online
they totally ripped me off and I was very upset and had no confidence buying from an online steroid source again
the guys at domestic supply got me encouraged enough to try them. JP, Greg and the other guys on here are wonderful and worked with me step by step.
Have to say it was all class from start to finish. From the ordering to the shipping to helping me design my cycle. You guys rock!

Greg is just a damn good guy.. he really shows how much he cares with his attention to detail and concern for everyone.. he is just a damn good person all the way around

so I had an order get screwed up with another source, first time ordering steroids online
they totally ripped me off and I was very upset and had no confidence buying from an online steroid source again
the guys at domestic supply got me encouraged enough to try them. JP, Greg and the other guys on here are wonderful and worked with me step by step.
Have to say it was all class from start to finish. From the ordering to the shipping to helping me design my cycle. You guys rock!
@domestic-supply.com supple Greg is #1 real great guy and his team is on point

Everybody loves them I haven't seen a single negative review

domestic Supply is approved and highly recommended

GREG IS the GOAT for a reason bro. cant get btr gear faster than @domestic-supply.com

Back
Top Bottom