Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dragonpharmastore.com give them a D+ only

Daziol

I cannot give dragonpharma store anything more than a D+ or C- at best
The gear is mediocre, Definitely give them a middle grade on that. I've had a lot better gear but In fairness I've had worse gear. I would say it is mildly underdosed
the thing about it though is their products are price really high compared to other sources. you would think if you paid more for gear it would be better but it isn't. that is why they get a poor grade from me

why get a c or d rated source product?

you can get A+ with napsgear

[FONT=&quot]You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as @domestic-supply.com ! I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more![/FONT]

I used dragon many years back, three times to be exact, and never really had any complaints. That said, they seem to have been struggling the last few years. To be honest I am not sure what kind of internal infrastructure they have. I do know they blew up almost overnight. This was because they ran a "promo" back in 2019. They gave 10 free bottles of gear no purchase necessary, in exchange for reviews on a very big online forum. That was a big red flag for me. I always considered them true "UGL" lab gear. There are lots of other options my brother. Just do some research next time my brother.

[FONT="]You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as [URL="https://anabolex.com/community/members/381/"]@domestic-supply.com[/URL] ! I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more![/FONT]

I read a lot of good things about them man. I respect any company that provides quality products and honest service. The gear market is unlike any other. Quality companies have to stick together in this market. We have enough trouble as it is with scammers, hackers, and people selling bunk gear.

Dragonpharmastore.com is not g2g dont order

Dragonpharmastore.com NOT APPROVED SOURCE - POTENTIAL SCAMMER

if you want A++++ go to @domestic-supply.com

If you look over the forums, posts, experiences and more, you see a lot of problems that occur and so it is so important to look at the reviews that are left so you can see who can and cannot be trusted... Reviews have consistently shown that @domestic-supply.com is the favorite of many!

Back
Top Bottom