Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug testing!

Iwillrunyoudown

Okay, so the company I work for is drug testing all of us based on an incident that occurred that we were involved in(long story). It is a blood test! Yes that's what I said, A blood test. Are steroids going come up or is that a totally separate type of test? Any info anyone can give me would help including how this testing works if possible.

My knowledge and experience is there are only a few.. a very few labs in USA that can detect for anabolics......I say that as I had a friend in the US NAVY that got selected for testing for this....( mainly because he could not shut his mouth and bragged too much)... they had to send his blood/urine off to a special lab in California.........typical blood tests do not test for anabolics

Unless that is specifically what they are looking for, it won't pop up & I'm guessing they're looking for coke, pot etc.

Damn thats unethical , can you ask for specifics ? I don't see the harm in that
Pretty standard with any sort of decent job. Shit goes down, everyone involved gets drug tested. For most companies, yes they would have to disclose what he's being tested for. Why ask though? Just going to highlight yourself for no reason.

Okay, so the company I work for is drug testing all of us based on an incident that occurred that we were involved in(long story). It is a blood test! Yes that's what I said, A blood test. Are steroids going come up or is that a totally separate type of test? Any info anyone can give me would help including how this testing works if possible.

Unless the incident is involved with aas,otherwise no they won't.

Pretty standard with any sort of decent job. Shit goes down, everyone involved gets drug tested. For most companies, yes they would have to disclose what he's being tested for. Why ask though? Just going to highlight yourself for no reason.

A blood test is a little different than a urine test for street drugs man. They going to start testing hair follicles too?

A blood test is a little different than a urine test for street drugs man. They going to start testing hair follicles too?

Funny you ask... The company I work for just tested me last month as part of a random drug test policy. They actually do pay the extra money to have hair follicles tested (shaved my whole armpit). I was in week 9 of test e and had just started var caps that week. I came up clean because they are just testing for street drugs and prescription abuse. Not test levels.

Back
Top Bottom