Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Early summer bulker plan

SeaceHaq

What do you think about bulking up during summer instead of cutting down?
Last year i cut down for summer and it was awful, i hated it because i am a teacher and i get summers off so i wasn’t able to enjoy it at all
Would rather bulk up instead and eat more food and have fun instead
I’m looking at using some bulker steroids. Testosterone and dianabol are 2 that i am interested in. what do you think would be the best dosages for someone like me who is 155 pounds and 6’ tall 33 years old

Last year i cut down for summer and it was awful, i hated it because i am a teacher and i get summers off so i wasn’t able to enjoy it at all
I’m looking at using some bulker steroids. Testosterone and dianabol are 2 that i am interested in. what do you think would be the best dosages for someone like me who is 155 pounds and 6’ tall 33 years old

You're 150lbs so you can easily bulk 500mgs testosterone and 50mgs dbol try that.

test dbol stacked with n2guard

you can bulk or cut whenever you want.. i cut all winter.. i cut all summer.. whatever... its not like theres a rule out there for when you can cut or bulk bro

test at 350mg week and dbol 30mg ed for first 4 weeks go to @domestic-supply.com for the best gear

I thought it would be cool to cut before vacation last year, truthfully I thought I just got smaller. I’m 2in shorter 20lbs heavier and 4 years younger, but I said screw cutting this year I’m going to continue to bulk, I would probably say I’m about 12% BF. I feel good, I think I look good (and my wife thinks the same) and I feel strong. And them 3 are the most important to me and I would be will to say the same for you.

Test alone should be enough for you if first time on steroids',though test and deca,test and dbol are both great to stack,deca over dbol as you can be on it longer and not as toxic as orals which you can only run at start or end of cycle for 4 weeks or so max.start at 350 test 400 deca,or 350 test and titrate up to 500mg if it's ran solo.all the best bro,have an ai on hand ,all are wet compounds.

Back
Top Bottom