Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

egg supplements you like

Belaose

Registered
What are the best egg supplements that you like that I can add to my protein shakes
I’m looking to increase the amount of protein I’m getting by at least 50 or 100 grams a day
right now I’m getting around 125 grams of protein so I would like to increase it
my only concern is the taste I don’t want it to screw up the taste very much

B
What are the best egg supplements that you like that I can add to my protein shakes
I’m looking to increase the amount of protein I’m getting by at least 50 or 100 grams a day
right now I’m getting around 125 grams of protein so I would like to increase it
Buy some whole egg powder, and mix it with the whey protein. Alternatively, do what I commonly do and put soft boiled eggs into a smoothie with whey protein and stuff like high protein yogurt, add extra sweetness with some honey.

Also if you have a look in my log, a day or so ago I posted a really good pizza recipe where the base is made almost entirely of egg whites, a good way to get more egg protein for sure. It tastes really good, not like eggs at all, tastes like a soft thin bread.

egg powder do that I would do it if I was you not real eggs

Honestly I easily get it 150g+ protein without even trying, just focus your diet on lean meats e.g chicken breast, tuna etc. Eat 3x 200g serves or at least 600g lean meat per day and you're the majority of the way there, then add in eggs for extra protein and nutrients as eggs are very nutritionally dense (yolk providing the most benefits)

Reactions: Ori
real eggs are going to be much better than supplements I agree with most of the guys

bro eat real eggs and more meat. you need to add 100g a day for sure

Reactions: Ori
Back
Top Bottom