Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine

Iqme

Registered
Just wondering what you all are using, if anything, as a nootropic, energy aid and appetite suppressant when wanted?

Ephedrine works and is readily available in Canada but I wanted to ensure I wasn’t overlooking another product.

me personally I use none of that

i make sure i get quality sleep, i eat healthy and i exercise, and i keep a healthy mind. everything else falls into place

Once you start messing around with stimulants you will always need them and it becomes a habitual addiction. then you have to take something to sleep. and it becomes a domino effect of problems.

having said that there are safer alternatives to drugs like ephedrine that are stim free. n2slinx is perfect for you. it contains 0 stims and you take it before meals and it will suppress appetite and help block fat storage.

me personally I use none of that

i make sure i get quality sleep, i eat healthy and i exercise, and i keep a healthy mind. everything else falls into place

Once you start messing around with stimulants you will always need them and it becomes a habitual addiction. then you have to take something to sleep. and it becomes a domino effect of problems.

having said that there are safer alternatives to drugs like ephedrine that are stim free. n2slinx is perfect for you. it contains 0 stims and you take it before meals and it will suppress appetite and help block fat storage.
Thanks for the tip. This is exactly what I was looking for - an option.

Just wondering what you all are using, if anything, as a nootropic, energy aid and appetite suppressant when wanted?

Ephedrine works and is readily available in Canada but I wanted to ensure I wasn’t overlooking another product.
@Iqme ephedrine gives me a headache but if you want something OTC thats legal and easy to get that uses the ECA stack
the only ephedrine based stim I know is cardazol
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cardazol

but why? you can use n2slin x as an option too

and tell us you going to cycle or what?

So to the Q: No, no and no.

I have used it around comps and years ago on leg days. Not for ages now

My issue, such as it is, is seeing ANY PED described as a supp. Say it as it is - it's a drug. Keeps it where it needs to be when we think of PEDs

n2slinx contains ingredients that will help lower your appetite so you feel more full quicker
it also has ingredients to help block fat from being stored

my advice is stay away from stimulant based supplements
they are highly addictive and if you start using them you will need them going forward

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

ephedrine is very outdated
if you want to get it you can find it in bronkaid i believe

yes it isn't a supplement
It has side effects and it can definitely increase your chances of a stroke I wouldn't use it

Back
Top Bottom