Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epitalon for advanced bodybuilders

Qoszxerl

Registered
looking to try epitalon. I’ve read That 150 micrograms would be a good dosage for someone who’s experienced.
I’m looking to stack it with a couple steroids such as Tren and test.
I figure it would work really good since it’s so good our boosting protein synthesis in the body
had a question on those you who have experience with it isn’t necessary to increase the amount of protein that I’m getting right now I’m getting 250 grams should I increase that to 300 or 350?

i wouldn't waste my time with it IMO

i would add in GW instead and n2guard

looking to try epitalon. I’ve read That 150 micrograms would be a good dosage for someone who’s experienced.
I figure it would work really good since it’s so good our boosting protein synthesis in the body
had a question on those you who have experience with it isn’t necessary to increase the amount of protein that I’m getting right now I’m getting 250 grams should I increase that to 300 or 350?
better go with cardarine its an easier option

seems to be a peptide that some body builders will use even during their workouts

stack some hgh and GW

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

curious to hear more about it, never tried it

And how experienced are you?

Ive had great results from healing peptides for sure!

Back
Top Bottom