Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Evo Genetics Lab (aus domestic) introduction

Not yet brother we will be sending some off soon we’ve been strapped for time atm but it is happening. We’re also happy for people to get there own testing done and we’ll reimburse them a vial of their choice excluding primo and tren 🤙🏽
Sounds great mate, keen to see the results when you do send some samples off!

Seventies review will go a long way regardless and very keen to hear what he has to say!
All the best brother 🤟

Hey Evo legends,just a quick word on Evo Genetics,pinned 1ml of test e,gota say its smooth m,no pip and looks just right.early days but 1st pin in,will check back with more comprehensive review in given time.have other compounds to try but just want to run the test a little before adding the evo genetic Masteron to my planned upcoming cycle.cheers guys

Hey Evo legends,just a quick word on Evo Genetics,pinned 1ml of test e,gota say its smooth m,no pip and looks just right.early days but 1st pin in,will check back with more comprehensive review in given time.have other compounds to try but just want to run the test a little before adding the evo genetic Masteron to my planned upcoming cycle.cheers guys
Watching this review closely bro, keen to hear what you think.
Bloods planned ?

Awesome, keen to see the results man. Hopefully another great source here for the community.
Pigsy and I will both be pulling bloods week 6 of our notorious trial and posting/comparing results.
Yeah i have notorious to review as well but as he has multiple of us with his gear to review I thought I might give Evo Genetics 1st,as you guys are gonna be able to review notorious as well.damn put me in a hard situation,lol

Yeah i have notorious to review as well but as he has multiple of us with his gear to review I thought I might give Evo Genetics 1st,as you guys are gonna be able to review notorious as well.damn put me in a hard situation,lol
Nah good call bro. I’ll be happy as to place some orders with your positive review on evogenetics.
And pigsy and I will be honest with ours, should be good 👌

2nd pin of Evo Genetics test e,1ml injection,ventro glute,smooth as and I feel great on this test.bloods soon.cheers legends
He a great bloke, very knowledgeable.
Good communication

Nice brother looking forward to the bloods 👌🏾 how many mg you running throughout this cycle brother? 🤙🏽
Be running 500 test e ,after 1st bloods couple/few weeks in will add in deca or tren,not sure what cycle I'm gonna run yet,will most likely be tren and winny,with Anavar starting couple weeks in,winny at end 4 weeks.gota get some proviron to run with nandrolones and add to the masteron I have there if I'm to throw the kitchen sink at this cycle,lol

Back
Top Bottom