Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Few words About Pharmacom Labs

I will always do my Business with GREG and @domestic-supply.com.. He is a great guy and always takes great care of me. I will wait and see the Labs From DS once he has them. For now I dont know enough to make a call on pharmacon but I continue to support DS with everything I do and recommend...

I def dont support any kind of bullying or ppl selling fake, dirty, of underdosed gear!!! Greg will get us the Labs and they will speak for themselves

The Pharmacom brand itself, when you have the actual authentic brand, is a top notch brand... I have used it in the past and commented on threads in the past about how much i love the brand HOWEVER, just like with ANYTHING else, things can be counterfeited, faked an/or misrepresented...

Many of you know im an avid shoe collector.. one of the major hurdles when collecting shoes it the counterfeits, that can come from any boutique and/or reseller site... its prevalent and thats why the trust aspect is huge...

​Designer purses, baseball cards, high end paintings, etc... there are always people out there that have bad motives than can and will fake anything to get ahead in life however the karma always comes and things always get discovered... the main thing is that while people can pull tricks at anytime, its important to always stay on top of things, be aware and check reviews, user feedback etc...

Greg is one of the most stand up guys out there and everyone knows this as its talked about damn near every day and has been for such a long standing period of time... Noone was ever questioning him or him having the brand etc because he has made it clear he tests everything before it ever goes out... Just like any industry, there are good and bad people involved and you cannot let the bad people give the good ones a bad name, its not fair nor how it works...

[FONT=&quot]I have used Pharmacom from Greg and it is one of my favorite brands. I actually will be running a new cycle this summer with all Pharmacom again because I have had such great experiences with them from him. Unfortunately, there are people out there that will take a great idea or brand and try to fake it but we all know Greg only carries the very best![/FONT]

Is it even possible to get HIV or Aids from a bottle of gear? ive heard of dirty gear causing infections due to bacteria, but AIDS or HIV!? how could it even survive.

Is it even possible to get HIV or Aids from a bottle of gear? ive heard of dirty gear causing infections due to bacteria, but AIDS or HIV!? how could it even survive.

bro i heard montoya catch ebola from gay sex with pigs. so it possible

i just bought 3 bottles of Test E from basicstero about a week ago. Bought some last year at this time and didnt have any problems. Now i am searching the web and find this! Where can i send it to get tested? I'm domestic.

i just bought 3 bottles of Test E from basicstero about a week ago. Bought some last year at this time and didnt have any problems. Now i am searching the web and find this! Where can i send it to get tested? I'm domestic.

Basicstero.ws sells fake pharmacom. I wouldn't use any gear from them.

In your case you have 3 bottles testosterone enanthate the cost of testing it higher than the cost of the gear, look at the actual lab tests posted all over here, they are all underdosed or fake.

I suggest you ask for a refund from basicstero, and purchase again but from domestic-supply.com. D-S has legit pharmacom labs.

Now I'm hearing there are issues - finally. You gotta keep me in the loop

I agree with this Mobster....Everyone backing pharmacon then seems like days later all the Hate!! Not sure what to think but Greg has lots of labs that show legit products...makes this difficult.....

Sure there are fakes and there are always bad (dirty) or underdosed batches...Wild though when u see labs from March that are within 10%...Hope to see fresh labs from Greg soon!!

Just so I'm clear: Domesitic-Supply has legit pharmacom, but Basicstero now sells all fake pharmacom??
Pharmacom is one of my favorite brands and I'm a diehard fan of Greg and D-S, and have placed many orders with him over the years. Thought we had another good source for PHL with Basicstero, but maybe not...

Just so I'm clear: Domesitic-Supply has legit pharmacom, but Basicstero now sells all fake pharmacom??
Pharmacom is one of my favorite brands and I'm a diehard fan of Greg and D-S, and have placed many orders with him over the years. Thought we had another good source for PHL with Basicstero, but maybe not...

See the other bumped thread. But yes DS has legit product

Back
Top Bottom