Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First Testosterone cycle log

@zjl123@#$ why cant you get test base? and you mean you want pct or TRT? not clear

on the PCT
clomid
nolvadex
HCGenerate for the balls

baby steps is smart, step by step and i like this unsweetened tea too btw i eat quest protein chips they rock
The company I get it from no longer sells it I assume they completely took it off there site

Any suggestions for a test base??? Swole af don't sell it anymore or when I start the n2 is there a test base in it
Sorry bud I'm super confused

What are you taking atm just 250mg test e correct?

You keep taking about a test base, what do you mean exactly by this?

You said when you start taking n2, are you referring to n2guard?

When you start your cycle you should have a clear plan on what you're taking, when and how much and for how long, plus your liver and organ support.

Then your pct should already be planned and have everything you need before you start,

Well I didn't plan it and I've been taking something called test base their pictures of it but they're no longer making it. And I've been taking cycle support also from the same company swole as f****** nutrition. But I do have N2 guard now I've also ordered some anti-estrogens and I'm just waiting to get more testosterone and my PCT considering I still have 10 weeks of this cycle left. Maybe next time I'll buy everything in the beginning. But then again I'm a beginner just learning so

Well I didn't plan it and I've been taking something called test base their pictures of it but they're no longer making it. And I've been taking cycle support also from the same company swole as f****** nutrition. But I do have N2 guard now I've also ordered some anti-estrogens and I'm just waiting to get more testosterone and my PCT considering I still have 10 weeks of this cycle left. Maybe next time I'll buy everything in the beginning. But then again I'm a beginner just learning so
Ok I didn't realise test base was the name of the sup that's what was confusing me.

We all have to start somewhere and don't worry I'm still at the early stage of learning. There's so much to take in. I've been watching g listening and reading for a couple of years and there's so much to take in and studying g through the bs takes ages.

The one thi g I have learnt and that most people have said is get everything g u need for your cycle, as labs get shut down or stop etc, nothing worse than going into a mini panic half way as you need more test etc.

Your pct in reality can be bought at any time, but should be clearly planned at the start. Dylan on here has some great videos on it and from memory there's a thread pinned explaining it.

So much more involved than some say, the guys here are great I've learnt heaps. Steve's podcast has got me rethinking about what steps to take next haha.

get some hcgenerate for pct
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Test-boosting-PCT-c37?product_id=82
it will make your balls real plump

Meal prep for the work week
Breakfast
1/2 cup oats cooked 1 scoop protein powder 30g
Lunch
2 cans of tuna 60g protein
One baby pickle chopped
1 1/2 boiled eggs
2 Tbs of avocado mayo
1 Tbs avocado Verde
2 high fiber wraps

Dinner
12oz boiled chicken
1/2 cups peppers/ onion
1/2 cup mixed vegetables
1/2 cooked rice
2 tablespoons non fat Greek yogurt
2 Tbs avocado Verde
2 Tbs salsa
1/4 cup low fat cheese
2 high fiber wraps

I think this week should go well this all stuff I don't normally make and I've done all I can to add flavor with out hella carbs

I just got that book so I haven't read any recipes yet but next groceries day I will check it out
Some good looking food

what is order number?

Meal prep for the work week
Breakfast
1/2 cup oats cooked 1 scoop protein powder 30g
Lunch
2 cans of tuna 60g protein
One baby pickle chopped
1 1/2 boiled eggs
2 Tbs of avocado mayo
1 Tbs avocado Verde
2 high fiber wraps

Dinner
12oz boiled chicken
1/2 cups peppers/ onion
1/2 cup mixed vegetables
1/2 cooked rice
2 tablespoons non fat Greek yogurt
2 Tbs avocado Verde
2 Tbs salsa
1/4 cup low fat cheese
2 high fiber wraps

I think this week should go well this all stuff I don't normally make and I've done all I can to add flavor with out hella carbs

I just got that book so I haven't read any recipes yet but next groceries day I will check it out
how do you like that book?

I just ordered a bottle of hcgen and 2 bottle of n2guard clomid and novaldex I just went with geneza again I'm liking there products so far and there alot cheaper than ds
@zjl123@#$ hcgenertate is the way with some n2guard, I have multiple clients on it.

For domestic-supply.com thats up to you but I really like and support Greg, he ships much faster than Naps but I'm bias since I'm clearly D-S repping, but I rep what I support. Greg is the man and has a lot of support in our community. If you want fast and quick quality gear, get with Greg at D-S.

For snacking/craving, first thing is to not have any junk in the house. If you don't have it, you can't eat it! Go for things like hard boiled eggs, raw fruits and veggies, nuts, and make sure to drink a glass of water. A lot of time you will get cravings and all you need is some water.

Today's training

Calve raises
340lbs 3 x 12
150lbs 2 x 10
Leg press
405lbs 5 x 10
Leg extensions
150lbs 5x10
Dumbbell shoulder press and dumbbells shrugs ( super set)
Shoulder press 55lbs 5 x 10
Shrugs 55lbs 5 x 10
Lateral raises and ez bar high row (super set)
Lateral raise 20lbs 3 x 10
Ez bar 60lbs 3x 10
Rear delt fly
120lbs 3 x 10
I had to lower the weight on my rear delt flies cuz I can do them with heavy weight but my forms terrible and I noticed I feel it in my triceps for some reason. This way with the lower weight you know right now I can actually still feel the pump and my rear delts and it's been almost 3 hours since I left the gym and came to work

Today's training

Calve raises
340lbs 3 x 12
150lbs 2 x 10
Leg press
405lbs 5 x 10
Leg extensions
150lbs 5x10
Dumbbell shoulder press and dumbbells shrugs ( super set)
Shoulder press 55lbs 5 x 10
Shrugs 55lbs 5 x 10
Lateral raises and ez bar high row (super set)
Lateral raise 20lbs 3 x 10
Ez bar 60lbs 3x 10
Rear delt fly
120lbs 3 x 10
I had to lower the weight on my rear delt flies cuz I can do them with heavy weight but my forms terrible and I noticed I feel it in my triceps for some reason. This way with the lower weight you know right now I can actually still feel the pump and my rear delts and it's been almost 3 hours since I left the gym and came to work
@zjl123@#$ be careful with rear delts you can get a serious injury with bad form
go low weight and slow squeeze
and calves need volume

Today's training
Deadlift
135lbs 1 x 10
315lbs 1 x 10
365lbs 1 x 10
405lbs 1 x 4 ( new pr)
405lbs 1 x 2
365lbs 1x 4
Bent over row
135lbs 1 x 10