Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

First time with NPP

Myownlab

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I have done a ton of reading and some how landed on test and NPP for a first ever cycle. I’ve been on testosterone for about 2 years now and through my labs we have discovered that I metabolize Test C in about 4 days flat. The day after injection I was around 1200 ng/dl. Three days after injection I was at 375mg/dl. Because of this I pin my 200mg of test per week eod. Has anyone ever injected NPP on a daily basis? I’ve seen lots of guys microdosing test daily on the shorter esters. Just curious if this would have better blood serum levels or if the spikes in system would just be smaller?

I’m getting used to feeling like a pin cushion. I want to split the doses into every day injections because it seems like a lot of oil in one go. So far for 300mg test e and 200 mg off NPP it’s .85/ml. Probably doesn’t seem like much to someone else but I just came from pinning test c EOD .35/ml. Will the increased frequency of injecting NPP result in higher levels of prolactin since it will be in my system more consistently? One thing I’ve been wanting to get on hand is Cabergoline but I’m struggling to find a good source with it in stock. I have labs with my hormone doc next week and I will ask if she can throw in prolactin for me on the tests.

every other day is all that is needed with npp.. daily pinning is not necessary with its half life... it can be done, its just not something you see people do often... certainly not necessary to do

Just to paint the picture a little better I haven’t settled on final dosing for the compounds I have chosen. Starting small and working my way up to assess my ability to tolerate these compounds. I’ve got several things on hand including some stuff to mitigate some of the sides. I will not be taking all of this, it’s just stuff I have on hand currently. Peak cycle I hope to be at 400mg test e, 300-400mg npp, 25-50 mg Winstrol. I’m looking at a 10-12 week cycle only using the winstrol for 6 weeks of it.

Test E 20 ml @ 250mg/ml
NPP 20 ml @ 200 mg/ml
Winstrol- 25 mg tablets/ 100 total
Anavar- 25 mg tablets/ 100 total
CJC-1295 and ipamorelin to play around with
3 months worth of Omnitrope from my hormone dr

For sides I’ve got
Cardarine to manage lipids if needed
Nolvadex to prevent gyno
B6 P-5-P to help with prolactin (not sure about this, just seems anecdotal)
RU 58841 to manage DHT related hair loss

I have done a ton of reading and some how landed on test and NPP for a first ever cycle. I’ve been on testosterone for about 2 years now and through my labs we have discovered that I metabolize Test C in about 4 days flat. The day after injection I was around 1200 ng/dl. Three days after injection I was at 375mg/dl. Because of this I pin my 200mg of test per week eod. Has anyone ever injected NPP on a daily basis? I’ve seen lots of guys microdosing test daily on the shorter esters. Just curious if this would have better blood serum levels or if the spikes in system would just be smaller?

why don't you just run deca then?

NPP is just short acting deca. no need to get fancy with it. just pin it 3-4 x per week and you are fine

In general the more often you pin any compound, the more stable levels will be. That is why our bodies produce small amounts of testosterone each day.

bro NPP not better then tren lol

I haven’t seen anyone say that Tren is better than NPP. I just want to avoid the Tren getting through the blood brain barrier. Some pretty nasty potential side effects. I chose NPP because from what I’ve read it’s pretty mild, not any real serious sides, and it’s commonly spoken of as a great first time cycle.

I have a similar issue with eating up esters quickly. I just pin ED no matter what. Works fine, levels stay super consistent whether on trt or other.

How about this, not trying to overcomplicate it, just looking at how I can pin as low a volume at once given the concentrations of what I’ve got. Would it be fine to just alternate my test E and NPP injections EOD? Inject test one day, NPP the next? Or is there a benefit to pinning both of them same day? I only ask because of my aforementioned ability to burn through these compounds rapidly.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a similar issue with eating up esters quickly. I just pin ED no matter what. Works fine, levels stay super consistent whether on trt or other.

Have you noticed a difference in how much you aromatize? The highest my estradiol lvls ever got was 65 pg/dl with 1200 ng/dl total test. I don’t aromatize very much at all. I have labs coming up next week where I will see what 400 mg test e a week looks like for me.

How about this, not trying to overcomplicate it, just looking at how I can pin as low a volume at once given the concentrations of what I’ve got. Would it be fine to just alternate my test E and NPP injections EOD? Inject test one day, NPP the next? Or is there a benefit to pinning both of them same day? I only ask because of my aforementioned ability to burn through these compounds rapidly.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you noticed a difference in how much you aromatize? The highest my estradiol lvls ever got was 65 pg/dl with 1200 ng/dl total test. I don’t aromatize very much at all. I have labs coming up next week where I will see what 400 mg test e a week looks like for me.

You can do them EOD or best just mix the test enan and npp eod easy.

Back
Top Bottom