Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

First tren cycle advice

Ferysue

Newbie Brother
I did my first cycle with Deca a couple years ago and I put on about 20 lb. I think I am a decent responder when it comes to anabolic steroids
I'm curious what would be the best trenbolone cycle to do if it was my first time doing it. I'm trying to cut down and would like to know what would be the best way to cut down 10 lb of fat and also gain muscle at the same time using tren
I’m 5’9’’ 208 pounds and about 16% body fat.

I cant see anyone recommending tren on a second cycle.. you already should not have used deca on a first cycle.. i have no idea why you have the intent on learning the hard way but i would highly recommend you reconsider this

I did my first cycle with Deca a couple years ago and I put on about 20 lb. I think I am a decent responder when it comes to anabolic steroids
I'm curious what would be the best trenbolone cycle to do if it was my first time doing it. I'm trying to cut down and would like to know what would be the best way to cut down 10 lb of fat and also gain muscle at the same time using tren

If you want to use trenbolone 300mgs/week with 200mgs testosterone and add organ support n2guard

200mgs tren and 200mgs test start with n2guard too

bro tren for real men

be an alpha and use it

i would check out ugfreak para pharma tren
they have some good options and their products are top quality

What is your age and have you only done a deca cycle in past

Back
Top Bottom