Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Front Loading Long Esters + Cycle

Root User

Front Loading Medium & Long Esters + Cycle

Just wonder if anyone on the forum is still doing this (or has even heard of it?)

It was a big thing 99-04'ish and as I'm gathering more information on current trends from various resources I'm making some changes to my future cycle plans, one of which will be to include front loading as I always had good luck with it.

If you aren't familiar with it, basically it is to take 2-3x a weekly dose of a medium or long ester'ed hormone the first week so that you aren't waiting those 2-4 weeks for serum levels to build over time into the cycle. Take Enan. for example - you should probably pin it every 4-5 days (although you can go a week.) Instead of waiting until the 4th, 5th or 6th pin to build the highest levels of the hormone you will have during the cycle, you'd front load 2-3x the normal dose on the first pin.

Anyways, the question really was if anyone still does this? I posted what my initial cycle was going to look like in my intro thread but after a degree of modification plans have changed for me. If anyone is interested it now looks like:

Week 1:
1200mg Test E + 800mg Tren E + 80mg Dbol
Weeks 2-10
600mg Test E + 400mg Tren E + 80mg Dbol (Up To Week 6)
Weeks 11-12:
75mg Test Prop ED
Week 14:
100mg Clomid/day
Week 15:
100mcg GnR + 25mg Clomid/Day
Week 16-18:
25mg Clomid/Day + Assess Recovery
Throughout Cycle:
*HCGenerate, .5mg Adex/Day, Dostinex on hand - as needed, Enan. Pins on Monday and Thursday.

Obviously this is all about size and strength. I'm not looking to be a beach model. And no, there are no scary large doses in here... It's my first cycle back after a long break and in the past I've been able to add the 25+lbs I'm looking for on these amounts, keeping ~20 of that. The next cycle will re-approach 1g/test+others, but after I put 30-40lbs back on I'll begin to worry about being pretty for the ladies next summer.

Of course, protein will be back up around 500 grams a day from the 360-400 it is now. ;)

Last edited:
I'm the last guy to be giving you advice based on your recent intro, but in answer, yes... Just front-loaded Test E in essentially the same way you're describing.

Used roidcalc to look at estimated blood levels based on pin frequency, dosing, and half-life... At least for me it worked well.

Again, I've been reading your posts to learn, but at least I can answer your question 💉

See I think front-loading just means more conversion to estrogen. From the studies I've seen, how can test levels reach peak in week 2 by front-loading? They can't. More test equals more estrogen conversion in my book.

But maybe I'm not seeing the upside to front-loading. And I do understand everyone is different. But me personally, I don't want the extra estrogen that comes with front/loading

N²Labs Rep

Front loading hasn't been proven to saturate blood faster ... it's more of a bro science. .. personally save ur cash and use dbol or drop as a kicker .

See I think front-loading just means more conversion to estrogen. From the studies I've seen, how can test levels reach peak in week 2 by front-loading? They can't. More test equals more estrogen conversion in my book.

But maybe I'm not seeing the upside to front-loading. And I do understand everyone is different. But me personally, I don't want the extra estrogen that comes with front/loading

N²Labs Rep

I'm not sure I follow you here...

On one hand your saying that test would increase so quickly that estrogen would spike, and on the other hand your saying that you couldn't reach peak bc levels in 14 days by front loading a hormone that has a 4-5 day half life....

Well you are right, estrogen will rise quickly, but only because test concentration will rise quickly as well. Then you go on to say that can't happen. In other words, as far as I can tell the argument that you are forwarding is trying to have it both ways... And that doesn't work.

I know you are well aware that the conversion is an enzymatic process and that we can inhibit that enzyme at will, so the first part of what you are getting at is pretty mute... Now if we want to talk about whether this really works or not, it seems like common sense to me that if you would have (made up number) 150mgs of free test in your system on day 5 that by doubling the quantity injected, you would double the amount of test in your system.

Will it be at its absolute peak? Good question, I can't say for sure. But will it be closer to the ultimate peak concentration than if you had just used half the amount? That seems like a very straight forward answer to me...

Meh, I've done well with it in the past. I'll continue it in this cycle. What's the worst that could happen?

Sorry I was driving when I typed it lol

I meant to say that guys think front loading the compound will make you reach peak levels quicker. But me personally do not think it's true. I could be wrong or right, who knows? I've yet to see legit studies saying it works or it doesn't work so it's still a toss up for me.

But the only thing id be worried about is the conversion.

Sorry for the confusing message man! And if you do front-load, keep me updated! I'd love to see how well it worked for ya man.

P.s. The worst that could happen is a little more money spent on gear and aromasin lol. But most of us have an abundance of them to begin with haha

Good luck man and keep me updated, please.

N²Labs Rep

P.s. The worst that could happen is a little more money spent on gear and aromasin lol. But most of us have an abundance of them to begin with

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel ;)

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel ;)
I have Front Loaded Test C and Deca in the Past.
I'm not sure that I'd want to Load Tren E, me and Tren E get Crazy at High Doses.
I'm fine on High Tren A, just not E................................. JP
P.S.
The One thing that I did notice was I needed to Up my Proviron to compete with the Building Estrogen and Water.
I'm Old School and really don't like Aromasin or any of the other Standard AI's.
When I started we only had Proviron, and it's never ever failed me.

Just wonder if anyone on the forum is still doing this (or has even heard of it?)

It was a big thing 99-04'ish and as I'm gathering more information on current trends from various resources I'm making some changes to my future cycle plans, one of which will be to include front loading as I always had good luck with it.

If you aren't familiar with it, basically it is to take 2-3x a weekly dose of a medium or long ester'ed hormone the first week so that you aren't waiting those 2-4 weeks for serum levels to build over time into the cycle. Take Enan. for example - you should probably pin it every 4-5 days (although you can go a week.) Instead of waiting until the 4th, 5th or 6th pin to build the highest levels of the hormone you will have during the cycle, you'd front load 2-3x the normal dose on the first pin.

Anyways, the question really was if anyone still does this? I posted what my initial cycle was going to look like in my intro thread but after a degree of modification plans have changed for me. If anyone is interested it now looks like:

Week 1:
1200mg Test E + 800mg Tren E + 80mg Dbol
Weeks 2-10
600mg Test E + 400mg Tren E + 80mg Dbol (Up To Week 6)
Weeks 11-12:
75mg Test Prop ED
Week 14:
100mg Clomid/day
Week 15:
100mcg GnR + 25mg Clomid/Day
Week 16-18:
25mg Clomid/Day + Assess Recovery
Throughout Cycle:
*HCGenerate, .5mg Adex/Day, Dostinex on hand - as needed, Enan. Pins on Monday and Thursday.

Obviously this is all about size and strength. I'm not looking to be a beach model. And no, there are no scary large doses in here... It's my first cycle back after a long break and in the past I've been able to add the 25+lbs I'm looking for on these amounts, keeping ~20 of that. The next cycle will re-approach 1g/test+others, but after I put 30-40lbs back on I'll begin to worry about being pretty for the ladies next summer.

Of course, protein will be back up around 500 grams a day from the 360-400 it is now. ;)

If you are that anxious, then yes, you could frontload, which will help you reach your target dosage faster. Um, after looking at your dosages, you are definitely on track...With esters 10.5 days and lower, the best way to frontload is to "double dose" the mgs you desire to administer every week, which you did in week one...

It is simple math when double dosing. To reach your intended dosage, simply multiply the frontload dosage by your weekly dosage divided by 100. For example, if you wanted to run Testosterone Enth at 800 mgs / wk, then multiply the frontload dosage of 225 mgs by 8 (800 / 100) for 1800 mgs in week 1. You can use this method for a future reference...

The calculation used is MgDL = MgD * (1/2)^(D/HL).

MgDL = Mgs of depot left
MgD = Mgs in depot (total)
D = Days
H = Half-life

Here is the difference from frontloading and non-frontloading. More of the hormone is released faster from frontloading, however, it appears it tapers off by week 6.

No Frontload
Released % of Target

Week 1 153-25%
Week 2 267-44%
Week 3 352-59%
Week 4 415-69%
Week 5 462-77%
Week 6 497-83%

Double Dosing

Released % of Target
Week 1 306-51%
Week 2 381-63%