Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Gamblore summer and look good naked cycle Log

Update #3. So far things have been going pretty well. My night time eating has been better. I think I needed to up my calories. As for cycle my test is at 450, switched to test E. I dropped my primo and added 400 mast E. Deca is at 220mg and I dropped the anavar last week. I've attached a few pics and will work to be more consistent.

Damn brother you are looking jacked! You definitely have an Amazing physique, striations in your delts are out of this world 💪

Update #3. So far things have been going pretty well. My night time eating has been better. I think I needed to up my calories. As for cycle my test is at 450, switched to test E. I dropped my primo and added 400 mast E. Deca is at 220mg and I dropped the anavar last week. I've attached a few pics and will work to be more consistent.
Bro your jacked af yes man yess

Looking solid big guy

@gamblore looking strong man.........

Back
Top Bottom