Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gearmaniac samples/bloods.

@Gearmaniac101 is going to hook me up with a Boldenone sample! Will give feedback on it. Last time I used this stuff it was vet Equipoise lol.
@Seventieschild better not be sounding like a pig again buddy. 🤣
Atkeast follow through with your review,don't know where the fuck all those other newbie freeloaders went but only one or two have posted,it's not a freebie,we agreed to sample for honest feedback.cheers brother look forward to your reviews.

Hey peeps, just ordered a sample of the Tbol with Gearmaniac, will be good to switch out the usual Var with the Tbol for this cycle and have a good comparison, looking at lean slow gains along with a TRT dose of test and low mast. Will do 10-20mg a day and report back on how it goes
Comms were lightning fast and clear,

cheers again
(y)

Last edited:
Hey peeps, just ordered a sample of the Tbol with Gearmaniac, will be good to switch out the usual Var with the Tbol for this cycle and have a good comparison, looking at lean slow gains along with a TRT dose of test and low mast. Will do 10-20mg a day and report back on how it goes
Comms were lightning fast and clear,

cheers again
(y)
Excited to hear your feedback!

I've attached a photo of recent bloods. My test is 12.8 nmol/L and my free test is 317pmol/L. I ordered a sample of sus250 from Gearmaniac101 that is on the way.
Screenshot_20240110_150928_MediRecords.jpg

I've attached a photo of recent bloods. My test is 12.8 nmol/L and my free test is 317pmol/L. I ordered a sample of sus250 from Gearmaniac101 that is on the way.View attachment 20214
Just to clarify this is my current bloods without any gear in my system. I haven't used anabolics in a few years so will get a blood test after I've used Gearmaniac101's sus250

First off @Gearmaniac101 was nice enough to send out a NPP sample with the only thing asked in return being an honest review.

Package arrived very secure and definitely wasn’t going to break if the post started tossing it around.

I’m 1 or 2 mL off finishing the Vial running at 300mg / week split over 3 injections.

Zero pip to speak of and the oil feels slightly thinner than what lm use to which is always a plus.

With minimal calorie increase my Muscles have a fuller look as you’d expect from NPP and as far as I’m concerned it’s done what you’d expect at that dosage.

Thank you @Gearmaniac101 for letting me sample one of your Oils.

Back
Top Bottom