Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting slammed for asking steroid questions

JamesDR

Registered
Why do you think that people online slam others for asking simple steroid questions. They keep telling me I should do more research and all this stuff. Not everybody learns from Reading articles and watching videos online. some of us need more of a Hands-On approach
what are your views on this? and what are the best ways to learn about steroid use? I’m only 21 and want to learn about this what is wrong with that?

one of the reasons you are given a hard time is you are far too young to be using steroids and for people that actually care about you, it is going to get them riled up with concern more so than anything... so that is part of the issue right there... often times people are very lazy and want spoon fed without doing one minute of their own research and that also doesnt sit well with others... in fairness, we have all jumped on people unfairly as well at times and that is something we all have tired to work on... the forums are here to provide help... one issue that i have is the amount of countless hours spent on putting up articles and videos etc and people are too lazy to take a few minutes to navigate and look around at all this golden info... you have an encyclopedia of information in just a few clicks yet so few actually take advantage and utilize this

you should never be slammed for asking questions. you can always submit questions for my podcast Q&A. every odd episode is a question and answer segment

Noone should get slammed per say but you do need to attempt to do some research of your own as well. There is an endless amount of information that is provided here free of charge for everyone to utilize

Keyboard warriors lol
No but seriously you're way to young bro thars probably the #1 reason but I'd slap say most noob questions asked have bern answered 100s if not 1000s of times if you just perused the forum or asked google

Why do you think that people online slam others for asking simple steroid questions. They keep telling me I should do more research and all this stuff. Not everybody learns from Reading articles and watching videos online. some of us need more of a Hands-On approach
what are your views on this? and what are the best ways to learn about steroid use? I’m only 21 and want to learn about this what is wrong with that?

Stupid people slam others for steroid questions. Dont listen to them, post on EVO and we'll help you with any questions.

Keyboard warriors lol
No but seriously you're way to young bro thars probably the #1 reason but I'd slap say most noob questions asked have bern answered 100s if not 1000s of times if you just perused the forum or asked google

exactly they would never say that to your face

bros only stupid guys will slam you, we take all steroid questions on evolutionaryorg

You absolutely need to do your own research before asking basic questions. That is why there is so many articles, videos, podcasts on this site for free. We put that content out there to educate. Please do not be lazy.

You absolutely need to do your own research before asking basic questions. That is why there is so many articles, videos, podcasts on this site for free. We put that content out there to educate. Please do not be lazy.

Extensive Self education is critical. Followed up with forum discussions.
Educate, read the forums then contribute.
Thats how I did it anyway.

You cant have 'all the gains' without doing any of the work.
That includes every facet of bodybuilding. From using the gear, to training sessions, food ect.
It just gives people an indication how 'real' they are about actually and successfully undertaking a steroid cycle.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

evo never slam no one

Because you're 21 and are used to being spoon fed. Also we have threads were, occasionally, reps don't know what they're talking about. Read the articles and, if need be, double check the info.

Far too many call what they do 'research' when they mean 'I googled it'.

Keep asking, that is how you learn. You got another 4 years to learn and at 25 y.o. you may consider steroids cycle. You may try sarms or sarms replacements: CARDAZOL; OSTAZOL; NUTROZOL

Extensive Self education is critical. Followed up with forum discussions.
Educate, read the forums then contribute.
Thats how I did it anyway.

You cant have 'all the gains' without doing any of the work.
That includes every facet of bodybuilding. From using the gear, to training sessions, food ect.
It just gives people an indication how 'real' they are about actually and successfully undertaking a steroid cycle.

bro yes, nobody should slam.

Another reason for 'reading the articles' (BTW: even better if you print them off) is retention. In these times of instant replies from Google and the forums it's still 100% better to read a well written and actually researched article vs a forum reply. It's proven to be more effective in you, the reader, retaining the info.

Also, which is rarely true of a forum post, many such articles have links to actual data.

Back
Top Bottom