Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend spent the night with steroid using ex, so mad

Yuserk

Newbie Brother
So i have been living with my girlfriend for the past month, we moved in together at her apartment and at first it was good but she has been treating me like crap since. Being rude to me, making insulting comments, and called me names. When i try and have fun with her and joke around she says I am disrespecting her.

Anyway i decided to fix some things in the house with her permission. I put in some new dry wall and replaced the screen patio with the help of a handyman. I don’t have much money (don’t even drive a car) but thought the nice gesture would pay my way in the home. We were good for a couple days and then she brought up the idea of going out to a club. I was cool with it and we went out drinking and dancing. Late in the night her abusive roided up chump bf shows up out of nowhere and starts dancing with her and grinding on her. I’m watching the whole thing and i decide to go to another bar to let off some steam. Couple hours later i go home and his car is parked out front so i go stay at a hotel

Next day i go back and she claims that she doesn’t remember much but says that yes her ex slept in the bed with her but nothing happened. he is a huge steroid meathead and i’m a little guy like half his size. Need some advice bros, should i hop on the sauce too and kick his ass?

So i have been living with my girlfriend for the past month, we moved in together at her apartment and at first it was good but she has been treating me like crap since. Being rude to me, making insulting comments, and called me names. When i try and have fun with her and joke around she says I am disrespecting her.

Anyway i decided to fix some things in the house with her permission. I put in some new dry wall and replaced the screen patio with the help of a handyman. I don’t have much money (don’t even drive a car) but thought the nice gesture would pay my way in the home. We were good for a couple days and then she brought up the idea of going out to a club. I was cool with it and we went out drinking and dancing. Late in the night her abusive roided up chump bf shows up out of nowhere and starts dancing with her and grinding on her. I’m watching the whole thing and i decide to go to another bar to let off some steam. Couple hours later i go home and his car is parked out front so i go stay at a hotel

Next day i go back and she claims that she doesn’t remember much but says that yes her ex slept in the bed with her but nothing happened. he is a huge steroid meathead and i’m a little guy like half his size. Need some advice bros, should i hop on the sauce too and kick his ass?

maybe you should get on the gear

yup jump on trenbolone you'll see lol troll

No sense of reality here. Joins in January and waits til now to tell us the story. Ergo made up story

Yep another troll. If it was real I would give the advice of TRT at a minimum.

I'd say he was a beta lol

It’s fairly obvious he thinks pussy is gross.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say he was a beta lol

He probably uses mouth wash after going down on her if he even knows now too. Heck I use pussy juice as moisturizer for my face. Its good for the skin.

would love to know what bodymonster would do here. where is he at?

bro bodymonster here

what i would do when i came home to trailer and saw truck parked out front would grab 2x4 from barn and 3 cats.. take them inside. once inside tell cats to attack ex, then take 2x4 and smash his dick into 5 pieces. then throw him out of trailer window into outhouse toilet face first. then go back inside and bang wife to take back raw.
then go to outhouse and take him out of outhouse toilet and make him suck me off same way.

that good enough for roidrage and mobster or i need to do more?

the big mistake here is moving into HER apartment. that gave her too much leverage. you should have either had her move in with her or gotten a place together. i think this relationship is doomed

It’s fairly obvious he thinks pussy is gross.

- - - Updated - - -

He probably uses mouth wash after going down on her if he even knows now too. Heck I use pussy juice as moisturizer for my face. Its good for the skin.

I note he seemed to not pay rent too

- - - Updated - - -

bro bodymonster here

what i would do when i came home to trailer and saw truck parked out front would grab 2x4 from barn and 3 cats.. take them inside. once inside tell cats to attack ex, then take 2x4 and smash his dick into 5 pieces. then throw him out of trailer window into outhouse toilet face first. then go back inside and bang wife to take back raw.
then go to outhouse and take him out of outhouse toilet and make him suck me off same way.

that good enough for roidrage and mobster or i need to do more?

Taking a picture and having it made into xmas cards to send out in December lolo

Back
Top Bottom