Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grass-fed whey protein powder

JueslNeia

Registered
I’m looking at her brand of grass-fed whey protein powder called naked whey
It’s supposed to be a hundred percent premium grass-fed whey without nothing to hide.
The ingredients are only whey protein, concentrate and nothing else. I haven’t seen anything like it before but it’s really expensive. The tub Costs over $75. Good product or no?

It’s supposed to be a hundred percent premium grass-fed whey without nothing to hide.
The ingredients are only whey protein, concentrate and nothing else. I haven’t seen anything like it before but it’s really expensive. The tub Costs over $75. Good product or no?
It’s fine. Most of the benefits of grass fed anything are way overstated or misunderstood. But it is not bad protein powder.

i like grass fed protein go buy and mix with raw milk its perfect if you can get it

Just a way to charge you more for the same shit
The two big benefits of grass fed are 1) environmental since the cows don’t need to be trucked to finishing lots, and they can finish on their natural habitat, and 2) slightly better fats, but this is way overrated. With whey #1 doesn’t matter because they aren’t going to feed lots, and #2 doesn’t matter because whey doesn’t have a notable fat content. That said, Naked proteins have a nice texture.

bro go buy some grass fed steaks instead

not much difference for me from grass-fed or regular protein powder

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

grass-fed is better for the environment
and the fat content is better

it isn't that much more expensive I mean 5 to 10 dollars per tub

Back
Top Bottom