Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GRG Prop Review

Waiting on an order I just placed with these guys, and so far have been impressed with communication and flexibility... Even hooking me up with a custom. And coming out of a holiday weekend promising Monday drop? Nice...

Waiting on an order I just placed with these guys, and so far have been impressed with communication and flexibility... Even hooking me up with a custom. And coming out of a holiday weekend promising Monday drop? Nice...

I'm glad we were able to help out! Enjoy and leave everyone feedback, if you can 😁👍

N²Labs Rep

Hope everyone had a wonderful fourth. I'll be getting bloods next weekend as long as all goes as planned. Loving the prop - no pip, libido is through the roof and been killin' the workouts. Can't wait to see what my test levels currently are.

I'm glad we were able to help out! Enjoy and leave everyone feedback, if you can 😁👍

N²Labs Rep

Yeah I plan on it... Appreciate everything I've seen so far tho

Hope everyone had a wonderful fourth. I'll be getting bloods next weekend as long as all goes as planned. Loving the prop - no pip, libido is through the roof and been killin' the workouts. Can't wait to see what my test levels currently are.

Yeah man, prop I normally get has a little pip. But this one is smooth like butter! I'm glad you're enjoying it man!

Let us know if we can assist you In Anything man

N²Labs Rep

Did you happen to get your bloods back?

N2Labs

Very interested in this. As the TMT Cut mix I'm currently using has crazy pip. Anyway I can get a PM for the N2 source?

Blood work will be drawn tomorrow morning guys.

Asher, you would love how smooth this prop is.. Zero pip and all I pin is quads.

Back
Top Bottom