Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 and fat loss

JuiceDude

Hi there,

I would like to get my body fat down. Would GW-501516 be enough to achieve this?

Thanks
JD

Sent from Tapatalk

Hi, My training is in check. When it comes to diet how many calories, protein and carbs do I need to consume?

Thanks
JD

Sent from Tapatalk

Cardarine GW will help with fat loss, 100%, but diet and training needs to be priority number 1. Base your diet around lean protein, vegetables and complex carbohydrates. Here is a link to my diet for an example: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-contest-diet-looks-like-meal-meal-41414.html

There are a lot of fake SARMS floating around so make sure to order your SARMS from a reputable source such as sarms1.com. Dose 20mg/day. 10mg with breakfast and 10mg before your workout.

Diet is 80% of your fitness goal, exercise is 15%, and genetics / gear is a scant 5%. GW50 is amazing, it will give you endurance like there is no tomorrow. It will NOT burn any extra calories unless you put in extra work. What is it's use then? Many would ask that - the use is that it gives you the endurance to put in that needed extra work and do it with a smile on your face. Start with 3 cardio sessions a week of 20 mins each with an average heart rate of around 135bpm to aid in fat loss (cutting).

Diet is a difficult thing to setup properly. A general rule of thumb is to eat 300g of protein a day (you will be eating more than you need, but that ensures you will never eat less than you need, which is a bad thing to do). You then fill out the rest of your calories with carbs and fats. To know how many you need, you have to find your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure). There are calculators online you can use to help you with that. To cut, you should run at 500 cals less than maintenance. When you find you are no longer losing weight, but still need to keep losing, you add another day of cardio (making it 4 days). When that stops helping, you drop another 500 calories. If you redo your TDEE at that point, you will find it has dropped and you are most likely around the 500 calorie deficit again. :)

Too large of a caloric deficit and the body goes into starvation mode and you will NEVER lose fat like that. Slow and steady...this is a marathon not a sprint.

In my experience with using harsh compounds like Tren Enth, I find GW50 allows you to talk up a flight of steps without feeling like you need an oxygen tank. Won't even look at Tren without having GW on hand.

While GW Cardarine will be indeed a huge help in fat loss, but you will still need to follow a good diet and train enough. Without those two factors, you are not going to lose fat with no matter what compound you use. All in all, Cardarine GW will burn fat, and it will drastically increase your endurance and recovery, which will allow you to do more cardio, leading to more fat loss.

GW will definitely help but only if your diet and training are locked in. You need to be eating around 500 calories below maintenance each day. I prefer the 40/40/20 but a lot of guys get great results from low carb or the EVO diet. I would be doing hiit cardio as well. Start off with 6 sets of 30 second all out sprints, followed by 2 minutes of walking. You will get good results and be able to push harder than that but it is a starting point.

it boils down to a lot of factors, mostly diet and training.. GW works best when you have that on point, its like putting a V6 into a ford

it boils down to a lot of factors, mostly diet and training.. GW works best when you have that on point, its like putting a V6 into a ford

Man, I am showing my age. When I saw you write "V6" I thought - who the hell would put such a small engine in? Why not a 351 Cleveland V8? 5.8L of good old American Muscle.

Hi all,

I read somewhere in this forum that adding dbol with GW would be a stack. Is this true?

Thanks
JD

Would be an absolute terrible idea....dbol won't help with fat loss that's for sure.

Stick with gw and n2slin.....You will have great results giving that your diet is solid.

Good luck

Hi all, can someone explain how I would take GW 50156 please?

Thanks
JD

Sent from Tapatalk

10mg in the morning and 10mg later in the day (ideally preworkout). Easy as that.

Hi,

Do I drink this or...?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Where is the best place to buy GW from?

Thanks

it is a liquid research chemical so it is in alcohol. Order it from sarms1.com and it is 20mg/ml. You would dose half a dropper in the AM and half a dropper at your second dose. Just shoot it down and chase it with water if you have to. Do not mix it in a glass with anything. SARMS1 has the best quality on the market today.

I like to do 20mg preworkout personally ..

and yes you take it down the hatch and chase with juice

Back
Top Bottom