Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hammer-anabolics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something here? WTF does it matter what the labels look like? ... 'I love the color of the oil!' ... Really? Good gracious.

Just messing around man. Lol you don't like to read huh?

Just messing around man. Lol you don't like to read huh?

I thought that's how your supposed buy gear, the cool oil color and labels? No?

Don't forget about the hair floating in it from the bathtub lol, y'all know that ball hair has growth hormone in it!

Don't forget about the hair floating in it from the bathtub lol, y'all know that ball hair has growth hormone in it!

All about the follicles

Hahahah that ballsackotropin

Any reason you switched from tabs or caps for your orals to liquids other than cost? Do you plan on switching back over at all? I would prefer caps or tabs over liquid..

What can you say.. Women want jacked dudes with money.. Bahaha[/QUOT

I heard that! Hammer must have a lot of money, as many woman as he has. I have a wife and she is expensive enough.

For sure. My wife like a damn bottomless money pit.. With the coach bags, MA makeup.. Shoes.. Etc

Is you var var or still winny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to know the same thing b/c my wife would like to get on some REAL Var...

IM 81

I think it's great your asking, but curious as to what you expect him to reply..

Yes , I sell winstrol as anavar?

No, Mass specs on my raws prove it's anavar?

My point is in sure he's doing his best to provide a great product.. I'm having a difficult time explain what I mean. Sigh. I'll try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom