Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hammer-anabolics

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy said it labmax'ed as winny like close to 6 months ago. Back when I was using pressed oral tabs. Prob sold 500 bottles of my liquid var with many repeat customers and happy ones. I have lots of hot fucking chicks on it too that I know personally.

I have been sitting in some Winni tabs from Hammer, recently finished a 4 wk run at 75md Ed and was very happy with results.

I know your doing liquid now but tryed to leave another review and it wouldn't let me so I thought I'd share here.

So if your still sitting on hammer tabs chew chew there g2g

Brad.

I have been sitting in some Winni tabs from Hammer, recently finished a 4 wk run at 75md Ed and was very happy with results.

I know your doing liquid now but tryed to leave another review and it wouldn't let me so I thought I'd share here.

So if your still sitting on hammer tabs chew chew there g2g

Brad.

Thank you for the feedback brother.

hey guys a little about myself is in the anabolic discussion. anyways i never really had much good luck. but since ive joined EVO, nothing but good things have happened. hell i have to get my ass back in shape now. im kinda forced. dont be jealous but you no the old hammer lottery win for gear. YOURS TRULY WON THAT SHIT. WOW THIS WILL BE A GREAT WINTER GAIN SEASON. a shot out to hammer for being a great source, with great customer service, being respectful and going out of his way to make us crazy fuckers happy n pleased. this man must not sleep lol. anyways everyone on evo stay healthy and stay safe.

hey guys a little about myself is in the anabolic discussion. anyways i never really had much good luck. but since ive joined EVO, nothing but good things have happened. hell i have to get my ass back in shape now. im kinda forced. dont be jealous but you no the old hammer lottery win for gear. YOURS TRULY WON THAT SHIT. WOW THIS WILL BE A GREAT WINTER GAIN SEASON. a shot out to hammer for being a great source, with great customer service, being respectful and going out of his way to make us crazy fuckers happy n pleased. this man must not sleep lol. anyways everyone on evo stay healthy and stay safe.

Congrats brotha!

Awesome bro congrats

My second order from hammer touched down today. No problems as expected. New labels are looking killer, hammer!

Anyone else being told by Hammer that he is out of the office?

Told me he couldn't get my tracking number because he was out of the office and said it would lane Tuesday.... then he guaranteed me it would land today.. still nothing... and I can't get a hold of him today...

Now I believe 100% that it has shipped, I just have to know what days to beat my wife to the P.O. box! Lol.

Told me he couldn't get my tracking number because he was out of the office and said it would lane Tuesday.... then he guaranteed me it would land today.. still nothing... and I can't get a hold of him today...

Now I believe 100% that it has shipped, I just have to know what days to beat my wife to the P.O. box! Lol.

LOL, better get there before her everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might have goofed by letting your wife have the P.O. Box key!

I don't know if I'll ever buy var, it's expensive and so widely faked for me to ever make an even somewhat comfortable purchase

I've had real Var, and it's nothing other than amazing.....now, I lost my original connection and went through 4 more sources and they were all fake......I can assure you, it's mostly fake....

Welcome to dealing with Hammer during a big sale.

Your pack is landing today check your email my brother :) :)

My first order with Hammer a couple months ago went great - I received my gear 9 days from the day I ordered and had very good gains from the Dbol and Test E. I'm really hoping for the same experience this time around and expect no less - Hammer has always been on point with me and I recommend him highly

Thank you for the feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom