Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG protocol

Hey Duffman , I want you to watch the below video in full

Alex Kikel is well respected in the community and amongst doctors in terms of his knowledge with PEDS/Human Biology and Pharmacology.

I hope this video puts your mind at ease. Let me know what you think, thanks
What HCG protocol are you running to preserve fertility whilst blasting and cruising ?

I'd be wary of Alex Kikel advice. He has a hard time saying he's wrong when shown being wrong and he's said a lot of wrong stuff! So with that said, what is your goal regarding fertility and PED use?

I don't want to hijack this thread, so I will wait for Duffman to answer first. But I, too, have the goal of restoring fertility after blasting and cruising for about 5 years now, minus a small break a couple of months ago

Hmmm I kind of think of it like having a car in the garage you arnt driving , you need to turn it on and start the engine every now and then.
I am kinda sceptical of these bro science frat boy podcasts

I really don’t want kids for maybe another 5 years … I don’t go off cycle and have been completely shut down for a few years now with a couple months breaks here and there.
I just want to keep the option of having kids I think it would be pretty upsetting to my mrs if I was like oh yep I’m now infertile she be like u cunt 😅.

I really can’t see a clear cut cookie program of how to do this , TRT doctor I spoke to said to just to heavy blasts every 6 months and Tony Huge said a similar thing.

Right now I am running what UGLOZ said and I’m doing 500-750 a week.
Noticed a slight increase in ball size but honestly I think there still not working and I kinda burying my head in the sand on this one.

I can’t take clomid that shit makes me super anxious I even start thinking everyone hates me stupid thoughts like that , really wrecks my head.
Nolvadex I have no problems.

Im thinking I’m just gonna keep running HCG for at least 50% of the year at 500-750 and deal with the rest as it happens.

Keen to hear your fellas thoughts on what you are doing

Does clomid increase fertility while still on cycle? I didn't think it did, I thought only HCG did that.

You should get a sperm test to see where your sperm is at, reevaluate after a few more months of use. One thing worth checking out is VigorousSteve talk about HCG, and he talks about how quickly it loses potency.

Every doctor I have ever heard talk about it have said that it is a really really rare case when permanent infertility occurs

I have a protocol I recommend to clients in this boat. Its based off evidence given by Dr Dean St Mart. He's probably one of the top guys I'd recommend learning off when getting into coaching.

Plz share

The problem with this protocol is that it's individual dependent much like AAS use. Within the protocol there's 3 other sub protocols which are dependent on individuals age, usage, lifestyle, time on, response to pharmacological intervention and of course blood work which is drawn a minimum of 3 times over 85 days. I've stopped reading the literature on male contraceptive data as it's all the same outcome so we're able to draw reasonable conclusions about AAS use as a contraceptive and it's efficacy which isn't as good as female contraceptive. Which is kind of good for guys like you looking to conceive. I'm sorry I can't give a cookie cutter style protocol like so many YouTube entertaners do. However I like doing a free client from time to time as it's good for business and happy to help you without fee if you wish or defer you to someone with more experience in helping bodybuilders conceive. DM me if you'd like to procede and we'll go from there mate.

Plz share
The problem with this protocol is that it's individual dependent much like AAS use. Within the protocol there's 3 other sub protocols which are dependent on individuals age, usage, lifestyle, time on, response to pharmacological intervention and of course blood work which is drawn a minimum of 3 times over 85 days. I've stopped reading the literature on male contraceptive data as it's all the same outcome so we're able to draw reasonable conclusions about AAS use as a contraceptive and it's efficacy which isn't as good as female contraceptive. Which is kind of good for guys like you looking to conceive. I'm sorry I can't give a cookie cutter style protocol like so many YouTube entertaners do. However I like doing a free client from time to time as it's good for business and happy to help you without fee if you wish or defer you to someone with more experience in helping bodybuilders conceive. DM me if you'd like to procede and we'll go from there mate.

Back
Top Bottom