Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate ES to help Libido

Hurricane53

Registered
I'll use this post as my log to let everyone know how HCGenerate ES has been working.

Some of you may remember my last post, but for those who don't, this is my story:

Summer of 2014, i took Superdrol.. It worked great, but I was not very educated on steroids/pct/etc. so I did not take a PCT. (I know, very stupid). My libido gradually went down. I am still able to get an erection, but only if it's for sex or to masturbate, but I'm not rock hard. I don't get the random erections anymore. I noticed what was going on, so I decided to buy a test booster (Test X180 Alpha from GNC). It worked great for 2 weeks. I had random erections and was always ready for sex. After it stopped working, I began doing my research. Found out about PCT, posted on this forum, and was advised to buy HCGenerate ES.

I bought HCGenerate on July 1st... The bottle got here July 3rd. I have taken 5 pills every day in the morning for 3 days now.

As of today, 7/5/15, there have been no results. Erections are still the same. And no spontaneous erections or morning wood. To remind you guys, ITS ONLY BEEN 3 DAYS. I do not expect a miracle.

I am going to get blood work done soon to see where I'm at.

Is there a recommended way to take the 5 pills a day or is it ok to take them all at once? And does anyone know around when I should see results?

Definitely get blood work, it will give you the best indication of what you need to do to get yourself back to normal.

Yeah bloods will tell you for sure, also I don't think it's ever too late to run a pct, maybe a mod can chime in here but I don't see the harm in doing a proper pct now.

No. If you go see a doctor they'll most likely put you on a hard core pct anyways if you're honest with him to jump start your nuts. Hell give you hcg, clomid and/or nolva. And possibly a few other things to naturally help.

I've asked many times what's so good about that supplement and Noone can give an answer. Good luck and I hope you finally return back to normal. If not.. welcome to trt. Not a bad thing if you don't mind pinning. It actually improved my life style

Getting bloods done is exactly what you need to do.
I also think you need to keep this log going. ....this is a perfect example of why safe aas use and pct is important.
I would continue the generate for sure but follow thru with bloods.
Your body has not been able to get back to normal. ...that's an issue.

I'll use this post as my log to let everyone know how HCGenerate ES has been working.

Some of you may remember my last post, but for those who don't, this is my story:

Summer of 2014, i took Superdrol.. It worked great, but I was not very educated on steroids/pct/etc. so I did not take a PCT. (I know, very stupid). My libido gradually went down. I am still able to get an erection, but only if it's for sex or to masturbate, but I'm not rock hard. I don't get the random erections anymore. I noticed what was going on, so I decided to buy a test booster (Test X180 Alpha from GNC). It worked great for 2 weeks. I had random erections and was always ready for sex. After it stopped working, I began doing my research. Found out about PCT, posted on this forum, and was advised to buy HCGenerate ES.

I bought HCGenerate on July 1st... The bottle got here July 3rd. I have taken 5 pills every day in the morning for 3 days now.

As of today, 7/5/15, there have been no results. Erections are still the same. And no spontaneous erections or morning wood. To remind you guys, ITS ONLY BEEN 3 DAYS. I do not expect a miracle.

Is there a recommended way to take the 5 pills a day or is it ok to take them all at once? And does anyone know around when I should see results?

Did you ever get bloods or have any changes?
any update?

Today is only day 4. Still nothing, but I'm going to change my dosage up. I'm going to take 3 in the mornings and 2 at night. While taking 5 at one time in the mornings, I found it to make my stomach feel very full.

Bloods will be taken tomorrow so results will be here in no more than 3 days.

It seems like you have a serous PCT issue. I suggest you run only 4 HcGenerate ES tablets along with 25mg of clomid for a full 6 weeks. The fact that your levels have not bounced back after all of this time means you have something serious to worry about.

Today is only day 4. Still nothing, but I'm going to change my dosage up. I'm going to take 3 in the mornings and 2 at night. While taking 5 at one time in the mornings, I found it to make my stomach feel very full.

Bloods will be taken tomorrow so results will be here in no more than 3 days.

Can't wait see it..

I would give it some more time, especially considering the fact that apparrently your t levels are crashed. Also, try not expecting too much because the kettle that you watch takes the most time to boil. Remember, this is a natural remedy, and it may take a week or maybe two to really start acting once it gets somewhat accumulated in your body. There are some really proven ingredients, that should help with erections. Therefore, I guess your hormonal levels are completely disbalanced after your last cycle.

Keep the log going - lets see how it goes.

There are a lot of factors involved here. You can't base your testerone levels solely on how strong your sex drive is. The only way to know for sure is to get blood work done.

Also, it's only been 3 days. It will take at least a week for you to notice something.

Take the supplement 30-60 minutes before or after meals.

HCGenerate ES also works best in conjunction with a proper PCT protocol. If your system is as suppressed as you describe it, you will most likely need to use clomid and HCGenerate ES to fully recover.

Yessir.. I understand. After I get my blood results, I'm going to do wait and see what everyone thinks. But I believe im going to need more than HCGenerate which will be fine because according to "The Perfect PCT", you're supposed to start the other PCT items during week 3. I have some time. This Friday, 7/10, makes the 1 week mark of being on HCGenerate ES.

If I do end up needing more for the PCT, im going all out. Gonna do "The Perfect PCT"...

But if anyone is out there that is new to the steroid world. Please read my story. Research and educate yourself on EVERYTHING you take. Im 25 with a fiance and a 4 year old son. These last few weeks have been hell. Im down and out and there's NO GUARANTEE on shaking back to 100% or if any at all!

Yessir.. I understand. After I get my blood results, I'm going to do wait and see what everyone thinks. But I believe im going to need more than HCGenerate which will be fine because according to "The Perfect PCT", you're supposed to start the other PCT items during week 3. I have some time. This Friday, 7/10, makes the 1 week mark of being on HCGenerate ES.

If I do end up needing more for the PCT, im going all out. Gonna do "The Perfect PCT"...

But if anyone is out there that is new to the steroid world. Please read my story. Research and educate yourself on EVERYTHING you take. Im 25 with a fiance and a 4 year old son. These last few weeks have been hell. Im down and out and there's NO GUARANTEE on shaking back to 100% or if any at all!

Lesson learned.. Cheers bro be safe...

Alright.. Just watched all the videos on all of the products to take during "The Perfect PCT" and got some serious knowledge from Steve and Dylan. With that being said, I really think I have high estrogen. When Steve was talking about the side effects of high estrogen, it really hit home. Mood swings, bloated, water retention, can't sleep.... When I took that Test booster from GNC, that was literally the best two weeks I've had in a long time. I know there's no way to know for sure until I get blood results though.

Also after watching the videos, I've come to my own conclusion (may not be the best) that for what I'm trying to do, Cardarine and Ostarine may not be needed for my attempt to recover my libido or help with my situation. They seem to be products that help more in the gym.

Therefore, for my PCT, I would use Clomid, Nolvadex, Aromasin, and N2Guard.

One question about Clomid.... In Steve's video about Nolvadex, he specifically states that it IS NOT a HPTA stimulant, therefore when you get off, your LH and Test returns to what it was.... But he doesn't say that about Clomid.

Does Clomid stimulate the HPTA or is it like Nolvadex as far as everything returns to normal?

yes its ok to use them all at once. give it a bit longer. i would be shocked if you dont see a sex drive improvement.there is little arguement that ingredients included in hcgenerate should cause a spike in libido.

I'm interested to know how this is going and what you've found out? I am going through an issue in this Dept as well after completing a 3 month cycle. I have followed what I believed to be proper protocol in regards to PCT. Nolva 40/40/20/20 , Clomid 50/50/50/50 started 2 weeks after last pin. The strange thing is my erectile dysfunction began only 1 week after last pin? So by the time i started my PCT it was a total shutdown in my erection DEPT. This isn't my 1st rodeo but this is the 1st time having this issue on or off a cycle ever! So I also went and bought the HCGenerate ES and started it 2 days ago now. I'm continuing to follow my PCT regime and just added the HCGenerate, hopefully this works?

I should add that in all my previous cycles I have included HCG in my PCT... And even though I did not this time and my issue began before I would of administered my 1st shot anyways? I still wonder if it would of brought things back sooner? Anyways I hope you update and tell us how things are now? Cheers and good luck. This is just temporary in my opinion. There is a fix.

I'm interested to know how this is going and what you've found out? I am going through an issue in this Dept as well after completing a 3 month cycle. I have followed what I believed to be proper protocol in regards to PCT. Nolva 40/40/20/20 , Clomid 50/50/50/50 started 2 weeks after last pin. The strange thing is my erectile dysfunction began only 1 week after last pin? So by the time i started my PCT it was a total shutdown in my erection DEPT. This isn't my 1st rodeo but this is the 1st time having this issue on or off a cycle ever! So I also went and bought the HCGenerate ES and started it 2 days ago now. I'm continuing to follow my PCT regime and just added the HCGenerate, hopefully this works?

I should add that in all my previous cycles I have included HCG in my PCT... And even though I did not this time and my issue began before I would of administered my 1st shot anyways? I still wonder if it would of brought things back sooner? Anyways I hope you update and tell us how things are now? Cheers and good luck. This is just temporary in my opinion. There is a fix.

brother great question...please start a new thread and dont hijack the OPs thread...i know you didnt know bro...no biggie but for future...answer below but further discussion please do a new thread...

bro full recovery from a cycle takes anywhere from 4-8 weeks...you're never going to fix it in 1 week brother...depending on how bad your cycle is, it can take 8 weeks to properly recover no matter what you take...and if you take the wrong stuff, might not even fully recover your endocrine system...a

ADMIRALMARK... Today is going to be day 10 that I've been taking it.. Only difference I've noticed is better erection once I get myself to have sex. Don't really have the drive to initiate, but once I get started, I've been good. Still no random erections or morning wood. I will keep the post going and keep updating to let you guys know!

After my blood results come in, im going to begin taking whatever is necessary. Does anyone have any experience with Arimidex? A buddy of mine gave me damn near an entire bottle he had left over. It's called Liquidex.

Back
Top Bottom