Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with a cutting cycle

SwoleBro120

Registered
I am thinking about doing a cutting cycle (have never done a cutting cycle before) and was wondering if this would be a good cycle
  • 250mg Test E
  • Test Prop 100mg
  • Tren Ace 100mg
  • Winstrol 50mg
What should I change if anything and how long should I run it?

My goal for this cutting cycle would just be to get my body fat percentage down 5-10% while retaining most of my muscle gained from my bulk

Okay so I'll take the test e out and just save it for another cycle and yes I'd be doing
Test Prop /week
Tren Ace /week
Winstrol /week
Should I change the Test P and Tren A dosages since I'm getting rid of Test e?

you need to be already lean to take advantage of this cycle otherwise you are wasting your time and should lean up first

if you are already lean i would be very careful with this stack. i am not a fan of stacking winny and tren together, much less with even more gear. pretty harsh stack. would rather you swap out winny for masteron

Height: 6'1
Weight:253
Body Fat: 18%
Cycle History:4 week Clen Cut, Bulk 12 week Test E 500mg/8 week D-bol 30mg (same cycle)
Also okay so it'd be better to just swap winny out completely for masteron? I also have a good amount of extra clen I still have from a previous cycle any way I should/could incorporate that into the cycle?

Height: 6'1
Weight:253
Body Fat: 18%
Cycle History:4 week Clen Cut, Bulk 12 week Test E 500mg/8 week D-bol 30mg (same cycle)
Also okay so it'd be better to just swap winny out completely for masteron? I also have a good amount of extra clen I still have from a previous cycle any way I should/could incorporate that into the cycle?

Forget the clen. You're not so fat that nothing more than a good diet will do 99% of the work.

You will not be losing 5-10% body fat on a cycle. If diet is perfect and you give it 100%, you might get down to 15% I would look into SARMs. At 18% you should not be running any steroids.

Back
Top Bottom