Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

heroin addiction story

stevesmi

Staff
this is really sad but I wanted to share especially as we come up on the holidays. a close friend of mine has a son who is in college.. very smart, gifted student. doing great in college, trying to become a pharmacist. white, rich family, lives in a million dollar mansion in a gated community, private school, college paid for etc etc. you would of never suspected this would happen to him.

so recently there had been some stolen items come up missing from his family members and a burglary (jewelry, money stolen, gun stolen). so they decide to make him get a urine test and turns out he is on heroin. I've never used this shit but based on what I've read and stories I've seen its the most addictive compound you can put in your body, basically what ends up happening is you will start doing whatever is necessary to get the drug including stealing and robbing from your own family. its a disgusting drug.

basically the point of this thread is

1. to let you all know this holiday season if you have family and kids that age reach out and love them a bit more. its not just black people living in the hood or white trash in trailer parks who are on drugs like most of you think. it can happen to ANYONE, doesn't matter how rich or what you give your kids. hell it can happen to people in their 30s or 40's or older. its been happening for a long time all over the world and it doesn't matter your race, religion, socioeconomic status, upbringing, etc etc.

2. drugs and alcohol ruin families and when you use them its a cop out, if it gets too bad and out of control then it doesn't JUST hurt yourself, but it hurts people around you as well.

3. if anyone has any experience with this either personally or knows someone please share your story so we can learn from each other. right now the family is absolutely devastated.. what do you do? kick the kid to the curb or try and help? and if you try to help the chances of relapse are like so high that a year from now you could be back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
My uncle had a problem with heroin, wanted off of it, came clean to my grandpa so grandpa locked his ass in an empty room, put a bolt lock on the outside of the door and only opened the door to bring him food. Carried a 2x4 incase uncle bill wanted to get brave and escape lol after an agonizing month of this going on(and a couple beatings) my uncle cleaned up and earned respect back from the family. He smokes weed but he said it helped him kick random urges for the H. Now he doesn't get the urges.

I started on Nubain years ago, led to Ocys, led to Heroin. I can go on for hours about the fucked up things Ive done, How I let everyone down, My life was fucked up for a long time...7 years ago I got on Suboxone, It helped me rebuild my life without having to go thru withdrawals. I am clean of everything including the suboxone today. I dont do a 12 step, no meetings for me. It was time to just do it..Never will I go back to that life. It is a lifetime away. One thing my mother told me that hit me.....JUNKIES NEVER DIE OF OLD AGE. Opiates are very hard to get away from...I believe its something like 90% relapse rate. I have lost several people I know from these drugs...People of all walks of life..ex Mr. Indiana/Mr midwest/Mr. USA to a teacher to a skinhead....It hits EVERYONE...I can go on for hours..Im so glad I made it to the other side....

Thank you for sharing. This is a hard thing to deal with. It's hard to get people to stop using if they don't really want to. It is possible, just very hard. The nice thing is that they do have money to help him. If I were in the situation of the parents I think I would want my child off of that crap so badly I'd do anything. From what I've heard, no person experience with heroin only other drugs, is that the nice soft come down to get off of the stuff don't work long term. Such as things like taking methadone to help take the edge off. I think the person needs to feel the suffering and pain in order to not go back to it. Honestly, I would find a room in the house or the basement and lock them in there until the stuff was fully out of the system. I'm talking like a month or so. Have a doctor come and check on him, give him only what he needs. Hold him hostage. I know it's not legal to do this, but it's what I would do to save my child. He will go through agonizing pain, but he needs to in order to feel what the drug has really done to his body. After he's clean he goes to rehab for a nice long time. School will be out of the question for a long while, he would have to live at home, have a curfew and be taking ragular piss tests. No trust until it's earned and proven. This is all just my opinion though. I don't really have any first hand knowledge of this drug.

Thanks for sharing this. It's a good reminder that we don't always see the suffering in some people because we don't take the time to really look. I hope things work out in the long run for this kid and his family. They're in my prayers.

I have personal experience on the topic.....

In athletics my whole life..played NCAA lacrosse. Long story short, pain pills were plentiful in college. A lot of guys would use after games or just here and there in place of drinking, this was my case at first. Never a big drinker, but I found I could take benzos and opiates..feel pretty good and it wouldn't kill my performance.

But pretty much same story...great family, graduated from a military academy, went to a great college, great grades, internships, all that. It's not a joke man, one day your having fun the next day your not.

When I did heroin I had no idea what it was, my buddy had a white powder in a capsule and told me it was like oxys...good enough for me. Fast forward and next thing I know I'm a slave, I kept trying to get sober and would go cold turkey for a few days, few weeks, sometimes months, only to end up back at it again.

The final straw for me...I had a great job, leading to a great career, and I was about to lose that. I lost my girlfriend I was living with. Also my body started to shut down. I ended up with acute renal failure and had to be put on dialysis (I had gotten heavily into speedballs to help balance me out and keep me from falling out...also mixed benzos in there regularly). When I got a second chance I left the hospital and never looked back.

What I did to get on track...I checked myself into a sober living/treatment with a 1 year commitment and I kept that commitment no matter how many times my mind fought me. I rekindled my passion for fitness and tried getting back into athletics by competing in crossfit (qualified regionals). But, I've always really loved bodybuilding and just recently started down that path. But I kept on the fitness trail. I went to a shit load of AA meetings during my first 6 months and slowly kind of weaned off, not on purpose it just happened. I started helping people with fitness lol writing programs and diets which makes me feel good, I like to see people change there lives and I believe there is a lot more to fitness than just physical. It's body mind and spirit. I also still have a sponsor that I crush weights with and talk to regularly, and I see an addiction psychologist that I've met with since I started the journey. But I don't attend meetings anymore, although I did the 12 steps and did sponsor at one point...I practice the principles the best I can.

For addiction you really just have to have enough. You got to want more in life and I think finding a passion is key. Lots of guys make AA their passion which is cool..if it wasn't for those guys I wouldn't be happy and sober today. I still obviously have an addictive personality, but I put it towards something I find to be healthier. I kept the job and have progressed far in my career, I have a great relationship with friends and family now...and the girl ended up being toxic anyways so I don't regret losing her. Life is really awesome today, and in a sense I'm glad I went through what I went through, it made me a better person when I overcame it and took the lessons that it provided.

There is hope for anyone man, you just got to want it! (everyone on here can relate to that!)

this is really sad but I wanted to share especially as we come up on the holidays. a close friend of mine has a son who is in college.. very smart, gifted student. doing great in college, trying to become a pharmacist. white, rich family, lives in a million dollar mansion in a gated community, private school, college paid for etc etc. you would of never suspected this would happen to him.

so recently there had been some stolen items come up missing from his family members and a burglary (jewelry, money stolen, gun stolen). so they decide to make him get a urine test and turns out he is on heroin. I've never used this shit but based on what I've read and stories I've seen its the most addictive compound you can put in your body, basically what ends up happening is you will start doing whatever is necessary to get the drug including stealing and robbing from your own family. its a disgusting drug.

1. to let you all know this holiday season if you have family and kids that age reach out and love them a bit more. its not just black people living in the hood or white trash in trailer parks who are on drugs like most of you think. it can happen to ANYONE, doesn't matter how rich or what you give your kids. hell it can happen to people in their 30s or 40's or older. its been happening for a long time all over the world and it doesn't matter your race, religion, socioeconomic status, upbringing, etc etc.

2. drugs and alcohol ruin families and when you use them its a cop out, if it gets too bad and out of control then it doesn't JUST hurt yourself, but it hurts people around you as well.

3. if anyone has any experience with this either personally or knows someone please share your story so we can learn from each other. right now the family is absolutely devastated.. what do you do? kick the kid to the curb or try and help? and if you try to help the chances of relapse are like so high that a year from now you could be back to the drawing board.

What does his color have to do w/ anything?

Other than that a very good post.

Heroin used to be isolated to low income neighborhoods where there wasn't much of a white population....I believe the point is that it is now at everyone's front door....and kids are dropping like flies from it. Like Payrion said, actively using heroin addicts do not live to old age. The amount of great people that I have seen addiction take..it's a heavy topic bro.

Thanks for sharing Steve. I know many people like this, very rich and wealthy kids that end up stealing 100,000s of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and valuable items from their own family. I understand , because i was around many a heroin addict. They say once you hit the needle you never go back, that's what someone told me once. And i took there advice, never went there. Now, you would think, if they had all this money why would they steal? It's because heroin and meth suck the life out of you. They will kill you, your soul and all that surround you. It's something that people have told me they are just going to die with the disease of addiction, their is no other route. You know, i've done everything in the book, and never went to the needle. I'm lucky to be alive, and fortunate that I'm blessed as well. But once people realize how good life is without drugs and alcohol, there is no turning back. Alcohol makes me cringe, and the thought of ever using xx drug makes me want to throw up on someone with despair.
So, it's not uncommon as heroin addicts, and i'm sure you know it's pretty rampant down here in FL. But , it's just part of some peoples lives. I've talked and chatted with too many heroin addicts. How are they today? i'm not sure, but i bet you 85% will relapse. The needle and the damage done.
Don't go there anyone. Take up a hobby like bodybuilding and stay clean, and safe guys. Being addicted is not fun, and 5-6 years of fun, well i look back and think, i wish i could have gotten those 5-6 years back and took up a hobby instead. But i'm alive with perfect teeth, speak and talk like i never used a drug in my life, and i am blessed as well.
Being sober is the only way to be

stay safe these holiday's guys, cheers!

I started on Nubain years ago, led to Ocys, led to Heroin. I can go on for hours about the fucked up things Ive done, How I let everyone down, My life was fucked up for a long time...7 years ago I got on Suboxone, It helped me rebuild my life without having to go thru withdrawals. I am clean of everything including the suboxone today. I dont do a 12 step, no meetings for me. It was time to just do it..Never will I go back to that life. It is a lifetime away. One thing my mother told me that hit me.....JUNKIES NEVER DIE OF OLD AGE. Opiates are very hard to get away from...I believe its something like 90% relapse rate. I have lost several people I know from these drugs...People of all walks of life..ex Mr. Indiana/Mr midwest/Mr. USA to a teacher to a skinhead....It hits EVERYONE...I can go on for hours..Im so glad I made it to the other side....

Amen brother. Amen. =)

I PM'd you why but publicly I will say its because the media/society doesn't want to accept the fact that rich, private school, white kids living in gated communities are just as likely to get addicted to heroin than poor people living in trailer parks or the ghetto are. I think people enjoy keeping their heads in the sand.. also another thing like marly said if you look up the statistics drug use is way higher in rural areas than urban areas per capita. you are just as likely to find a meth lab somewhere in the sticks as you would in an apt in the city. that's another thing people don't want to accept as fact.

The typical Nubain bodybuilding story ! Sounds just like my story Payrion .

Let's hope this kid listens to his family and they make him , key word is MaKE ! Him get into a 12step program and get that seed planted into that cranium of his so he can get clean .

It's a trip , no matter what , someone else always has your story !

I say you take the time a say a preyer for the addict that will die tonight and thank God for the addict that is clean .

" Caann youuu dig itttt ! "

Thanks for sharing, sorry to hear about your buddy. I have 7 years clean and sober. Heroin was my drug of choice. When I decided enough was enough I went into treatment for 2 months and when I got out I starting going to AA. Saved my life. Its a very sad thing. My brother is an addict and he is homeless on the streets now. My dad is an alcoholic and he has had pancreatitis multiple times just in the last year and its killing him. He just went into treatment himself and is going to meetings now. Hopefully he kicks it. I try not to be too hopeful though because my brothers been through treatment already this year and now hes back on the streets because of drugs.

I know all about this, not herion but pain pills. And it's the same thing basically. I wrecked my bike on the highway. (I had tried a pain pill once before this and it got me sick as hell). And got prescribe mempragan. After taking them 6 months straight i couldn't get off. The pain you go through is like the worst flu that you have ever had times 100. I went to 4 rehabs. lol. It took me about 4 yrs. to get off of them. I never did heroin but i use to wake up to a 80mg o.c. for breakfast. I am very greatful my family stuck by me through all of my bullshit. I actually have a key to my parents place. lol. 10yrs ago they were changing the locks on me. lol. It's fuc-ed up what people will do to their families while they are on this. Family is family and if your family member's or friends are on this shit tell them you love them cause you don't know if you will see them again!

Not the first time I've heard a story like this, happens all the time to people that come from good families. Look up East Hastings in Vancouver B.C. it's one of the worst places in the world today. Been through there a few times my self, people from all over end up there. :(

I have extensive personal experience with opiate addiction. In the late 90's I was a top amateur bodybuilder and was friends with many great amatures and if be pros. The first thing I want to say is that competitive bodybuilding at a high level is the most unhealthy, fucked up sport on the planet. It's full of insecure, dysfunctional men and women who abuse all kinds of drugs in absurd levels. In addition to the required performance enhancing drugs recreational drug use runs rampant in bodybuilding. Just about everyone I associated with in that time of my life was using nubain. I stayed away from it for a good amount of time but for my last contest I started using it. Nubain makes contest prep, which if done right is brutal, almost easy. Precontest I could never sleep from the diet and the thermogenic drugs I would be lucky to get a few hours a night. Nubain solved that problem, I slept like a baby the entire prep, even at the end when my carbs were low and I was on clen t3, ect. Nubain also stops cravings for food, your never as hungry when high on bain. You can train harder and nubain is thermogenic in itself. I looked the best I ever did for that last contest, which was the nationals. However, the problems started after the show when I tried to stop the bain, I couldn't. I kept going through the withdrawal only to always end up back on it. Eventually I became tolerant to the nubain and moved to vicoden, then oxys and at the end heroin. The addiction ended my bodybuilding career and almost cost me a career as an attorney. I somehow managed to get through my last year of law school and pass the bar high on opiates. Only when I was threatened with being disbarred did I get some professional help. I've been away from opiates for 12 years now and would never touch the stuff again. However, others were not so lucky. My best friend and old training partner who was an ifbb pro woman's bodybuilder overdosed and died last march. Another old friend who is also a pro has totally destroyed his life and lives in his mom's basement at 42 years old with no job, no family, no life except getting high.i loved bodybuilding but competitively i have come to the conclusion that it's plain stupid and absolutely destructive in so many ways.

Ya know Steve. I live in north Cali. Won't say more than that. But, I just recently found out heroine is huge here. I had no idea. Wtf is wrong w people.

KRAZIEONE

I grew up in east Vancouver and it's like the black pleg there at main and Hastings there are 100's of people on the streets shooting up 24 hrs a day it's like the walking dead you can utube it main & Hastings those people will never come back it breaks my heart because i've lost so many friends and family !

Heard about Vancouver when I was in rehab at 20. Heroin is a disgusting drug to me. Hearing my friends there talk about the detox after they got done was horrible. Locked in a room for days throwing up and being miserable.... Ugh

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

Back
Top Bottom